part 2

-Recap-

Estarossa and Meliodas also kept track of who had won the most that week.
And right now I was on top.
I was just doing my last fight when Chandler stopped us.

---
Y/n's .p.o.v

"I'm sorry children, but the king needs the princes. And it's urgent! So we have to get out quickly."

The boys nodded and we said goodbye.
Everyone had already left but Meliodas stopped for a while.

"Shouldn't you go meliodas with them?"

Meliodas nodded.

"Yes, but before I go I want to give you something. I feel like something is going to happen and then all of a sudden we are facing each other in a way that is not going to be great. So this is a little gift before I go."

He took my hands and put something in them.
He then moved his head to my face and kissed me on the cheek.

"I like you y / n and I'll be visiting you again soon. So stay safe, okay!"

I felt my face flush and nodded.
He then let go of my hands and flew into the air.
I watched him fly away and without thinking, yelled back.

"I would wait for you Meliodas! Then I can give you an answer!"

I heard Meliodas laugh and saw him put his thumb up.
I smiled and softened him.
Since that day there have been months of silence and no one came to the field to train.
I got pretty sad about it but got over it.
Meliodas promised me to come back and I am sure he will keep it.
At least Zeldris always says that he has never broken a promise and as far as I know it is true.
So I would wait for him until the end of the world.

- Time skip-

A year has passed and I haven't seen anyone from the demon clan yet ..
Gloxinia tells me to stop believing he's going to come back, but he knows it's not that easy for me.
But I did achieve many new things that Chandler would be proud of if he were here.
I have received my secret treasures.
And yes there are two, one for each shape,
At least me magical forms and not me human form.
I received the secret treasures during a test that is being set up for people who wanted to earn a secret treasure.
And I won a great fairy bow and scythe of pain there with the trials.
Not only did I get those secret treasures, my powers and wings in both forms are almost perfect.
But that's not the biggest thing that happened right now.
And there is a war going on between all races and humans have a hard time with it.
Every race or clan is involved and no one is safe.
I, Gloxini and Gerheade's sister Gloxinia decided to protect the empire so the other fairies could flee.
Everyone was angry that I was going to help, but they know that I am even more powerful than Gloxinia and he is the king of this realm.
But that's not the point now.
What matters is that people will die.
People who don't deserve it and can't do anything about it.
At the moment I am on patrol to see if there are any dangers.
I was flying through the forest when I suddenly saw a big bang that seemed way too familiar to me.
It was a demon power orb similar to what Chandler taught us when we were little.
And only two people in our group could do those Zeldris and .. Meliodas!
I quickly flew that way and saw a group of demons.
I flew down and lowered my wings and walked over to them.
It seemed like she didn't notice I was there, so after I had the opportunity to stand within five meters of them.
All people wore a black notch with the sign of the demon clan.
I decided to address them.

"Uhm .. I'm sorry but did that big demon power sphere come from here?"

The group turned to me with wide eyes.
They all stared at me until three people stepped forward.

"Oh sorry! I'm not coming here to bring problems. The power bulb just looked familiar, that's why I came here.
Let me just introduce myself quickly. Y / n a halfling! "

I heard the three boys gasping for breath and looked at them confused.
The smallest boy then ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Y / n what are you doing here! Don't you know how dangerous it is to be outside during a war! "Said the person.

"Huh? Wait what! Why does your voice seem so familiar to me .."

The person let go of me and took off his cap.
When he did, I saw a boy with black hair and red black eyes standing in front of me.
My eyes widened and I felt tears boiling in my eyes.

"Wait time out! Zeldris ... No no no .. This is not real or?"

I heard someone laugh and saw the big boy from the other two who were still in front take down his hat.
And then a boy with blue gray hair stood in front of me.

"Hello little one. You've changed a lot since the last time we saw you."

I nodded and gave him a smile.

"That's right! It's been a while since Estarossa. But it's good to see you."

I then looked at the last person standing there and felt like it could only be one person.
I walked up to him and grabbed his face.
I threw off his hat from their head and looked the person straight in the eye.

"You're late." I said with a smile.