part 29

- Recap-

Everyone except Gloxinia looked at me wide-eyed.
It was as if they were petrified.
Maybe I shouldn't have told them everything...oops..

-Y/n's .p.o.v-

Nobody said anything and I sigh.
I think I threw their whole brains over their heads.
But it might also be a bit much information.
Especially since it's from a time unknown to some.
And when it comes to the commandments left behind information that I had but never told.
But now they know.
Actually they only know about Harlequin now so they can thank them otherwise I probably wouldn't have told them anything.
Not that I would care since I know they're going to get mad at me now.
Especially Zeldris, maybe I'll be locked up in a room in the castle thing for a month.
But then I put it mildly.
The last time he'd gotten really angry, he'd blown up as many as five villages at the same time.
And that was while we were 100km away.
I think we had been training SA for a few years and then Meliodas and Estarossa gave him a shake.
If all goes well it was about all the hugs he had and he was very ashamed of that, but I actually thought it was cute.
He's such a softie with such a dangerous side that's scary to watch.
I'm going to pray for my luck that I don't die.
Then I just started thinking about a way to get them out of their trans and started grinning.
I looked at Gloxinia shaking his head.
I opened my puppy eyes and he tried to look away but he couldn't quite manage.
He sighed and snapped his fingers and summoned his spear.

"First Form Basquias..Well What Should I Do?"

I looked at Ban and grinned.

"Shoot hihihi."

Gloxinia sighed and the Basquias shot at Ban who immediately started screaming.

"AAH WHAT THE FOXES!"

I saw everyone come out of their trans and saw Ban looking angrily at the spear.
He then looked at me with a dangerous face and I started to laugh nervously.
Ban got up and pulled the spear out of him and threw it aside.
He then walked over to me and grabbed my arms and lifted me off the ground.
He threw me over his shoulder and walked out and threw me to the ground.
He began to crack his fingers and bend over to you.

"Oh Y/n~"

I looked at him anxiously and started laughing nervously.
He has never called me by my first name and looks like he wants to hurt me.

"Ban...let's talk about this..."

He started laughing.

"You should have thought of that before you let your father - aka Gloxinia - shoot a spear in my stomach. So now you get it back."

I tried to fly up, but I had completely forgotten that I was still in my human form.
And that means I'm powerless.
I then tried to get up normally but Ban jumped on me.
He suddenly sat on my stomach and started hurting me the way a brother and sister would bully each other.
But he does it in a way that I can barely breathe.
I slowly started to lose my breath and started to cough.
Ban looked at me and his eyes widened.
I think I might have gotten a different color because he jumped right off me.
Or at least I thought so.

"Jow Ban! What are you doing?"

I caught my breath again and looked at the person standing there or should I say people.
Before me stood Meliodas, Escanor, Elizabeth and Gowther.
Great, all of the seven sins are here while Zeldris, Derieri, Estarossa, Monspreet and of course Gloxinia are here.
This is probably going to be a problem.
But let's hope not.