part 28

-- Recap--

To be honest I used to want to use this on everyone who knew me and just leave, but I got hope when I met three amazing guys..

--
Y/n's .p.o.v

I meet these guys because I heard a bang and saw a big black ball in the distance.
I was immediately drawn to it and immediately went full speed towards it and then hid behind a bush.
I then saw three boys and a big man training things together and immediately noticed that they were not fairies, but demons.
I had never seen demons outside of myself and was quite afraid to go to them because of what everyone was saying.
I decided to stay behind the bush and see what the boys were doing.
Often when I got it and they left I would imitate what they did and feel a twinkle of unknown power within me.
That was when I decided to look at their training every day and imitate them as much as I could understand them.
But of course you will be discovered one day.
Maybe a few weeks or months later I went to check again and suddenly one of the guys came up to me and smiled at him.
I looked at him startled but he held out his hand to me.

"Come on, if you want to watch you have to do it up close!" said the boy.

I looked at him in amazement and didn't know what to do but nodded anyway.
I took his hand and was pulled with him until we stood in front of a tall man with green hair.
The man turned his head towards us and I saw a stern look.

"Prince can I ask you who this person is?"

The blond boy, apparently called Meliodas, pulled me forward to make myself visible to the man and began to grin.

"Sir , I just saw this girl watching with us during practice and thought if she wants to watch, she better do that from close up, right?"

The man looked at me and started rubbing his beard.
I immediately knew he was watching what kind of person I was and he sighed for a few seconds.

"And may I ask her which race she comes from?"

I looked at the man and nodded.
I let go of the boy and took a few steps back.
The two looked at me confused but did nothing about it.
I also felt that the other two boys were watching and sighing.
I closed my eyes and started to show myself in fairy form .
I heard the big man gasp and walk my way and quickly decided to change in my demon form.
The footsteps stopped and I slowly opened my eyes to see him directly in front of me.
I don't know what look he had on his face but I saw anger and shock in his face.
And so I quickly decided to apologize.
Because from experience I knew that many people hate halflings.

"I'm sorry ... I know I shouldn't have come here as a halfling ... I'm so sorry ..." I said quickly.

I leaned down and said nothing more.
After a few seconds I felt a big hand on my head and laughter.
I looked up in amazement and saw the man smile at me.
The man didn't look at me so hatefully but more with pride and started asking me a lot of questions about myself.
And even offered to train with them.
He even said that I should be proud of who I was and also be content with a father like Gloxinia.
He then introduced himself and said his name is Chandler.
And he also introduced me to the guys who would change my life.
The demon princes Estarossa, Zeldris and none other than Meliodas.
And Meliodas was the one who led me to them.
The four of us immediately became good friends and got along well.
During the training sessions we received, we first learned all the skills we had with them.
And I had two special powers in addition to the common demon power of speed and strength.
The first is Regret counter:
This is kinda like full counter but then you regret your choice and attack your self after it reflects with it.
So you get your attack back and you don't move or dodge it because of the regret.
And I got this power when I proudly hurt Zeldris and Estarossa decided to attack me to get me back.
And Dragonwrath:
Allows you to summon a big fire dragon that can burn your hole body if your to close.
And I don't really know how I got that power, but it was always useful in 1 vs 1 that we did when we were a little older.
Zeldris, Estarossa and Meliodas also kept track of who had won the most that week.
And right now I was on top.
But that day when I was at the top we were stopped by Chandler..