S2 part 54

-recap-

Of Zeldis .p.o.v.

What I do know is that the rest of the family died from a curse that used their greed against them.
It couldn't be that Y/n... is an L/n, right...
And if that's true, does she know about it herself or...
Does she not know herself...

And of Y/n's .p.o.v.

What I'm going to be doing is today's activity, because if all goes well, Zeldris will be heading this way with Master Chandler.
And I'd be lying if I said I don't feel like seeing him.
Of course I don't know what time they are coming and I did warn Dadxinia about it and he said Merlin would take it into account when it comes to the force field.
And maybe come by with Arthur to say hello or help us where needed.
-

Zeldris .p.o.v

I'm still concerned about where Y/n really comes from.
Because if she's part of the royal L/n family then and my dad finds out...
Then one thing is certain.
She is in no way safe.
Wherever Y/n is he can find her..
And her whole life is then in danger in many ways, because the royals of the L/n family are even higher than our family and were sort of the boss of the realm.
Before they disappeared, the country was also much more peaceful, but after they disappeared, my father took everything over and it was all about getting more power.
Especially after there were groups that the goddess sent troops to the human world.
The L/n family was supposed to talk to them, but my father wanted war, which killed many people and we were blamed for it.
I still feel guilty even now.
Especially since innocent people have died and of course Y/n got involved for no reason.
I think if fate hadn't brought us together she would never have been trapped for so long and just Meliodas was trapped there with us for 3000+ years.
But we're not going to think about that.
What matters now is Chandler getting to Y/n.
I looked behind me and saw Chandler holding the darkdust crystals with a strong grip.
It looked like his whole life depended on it, like he knew something would happen if she doesn't have these crystals soon.
Could it be that he knows what will happen if she doesn't get the crystals in time?
So let's make sure the two of us arrive on time.
.
.
.
An inexplicable Chandler's .p.o.v.

I don't know how long ago it was when I first saw her.
A little baby with fairy wings on one side and demon wings on the other with the different colors in her hair.
Tora holding Y/n in her arms and Diabalus standing by proudly.
I still remember that day like yesterday.
It was one of the most special moments in the universe to see the first halfling's birth.
Especially when you know that she is the one who is going to change the whole world.
But after a few months everything suddenly went downhill.
Diabalus and Tora made a mistake and Y/n fined for it and now suffers from it.
Every day I also regret telling them that I stood by them that day.
And lead them to their own doom.
Tora didn't have enough strength to give Y/n her energy flow from her fairy side the same thing happened to Diabalus and let's say....
That they go looking for darkdust and fairy things together to recharge her and herself, but after that they never came back.
I was alone with the little princess and I knew she was not safe with me.
What the king on the other hand did not know was that I had contact with them.
And if he would find out, he immediately knew about Y/n..
That should never happen and I had to protect her.
So I decided to go to a place where I knew she was safe.
I had heard many stories about the fairy king and thought he was the best person to raise her.
And it was the best decision ever.
He raised her to be a good person with a big heart.
She could handle anything and was already fighting from a young age.
Only when I saw her again after a long time, I noticed that her powers were slowly diminishing.
And now I understand why.
For years she had only lived for fairy energy and never had anything to recharge her demon side.
And as far as I know, if a royal doesn't charge, they lose their control and only come out when everything around them is broken.
Human, fairy or beloved... nothing remains.
And with the power Y/n still has in her that she knows nothing about, it's dangerous to have her in that state.
I will never forgive myself if that ever were the case.
.
.
.
Y/n's .p .o .v.

It was six hours later when I was still talking to Elaine and Gerheade.
And two hours since I beat Dadxinia at chess.
And no sign of Zeldris and Chandler yet.
Did something happen on the way.
Have they been drawn into the fight between the two groups and if so, will they come out of it…
No, no Y/n that's not happening.
I'm sure even that pervert of a Meliodas would help them if the two of them flew in because he knows Chandler won't just come out.
Seconds turned into minutes and even an hour when I heard someone calling my name loudly.

"Y/n!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I'm a little later than planned!!"

I ran out of my shop and saw Zeldris and a familiar green-haired man flying behind him.
I turned to my father and started laughing.

"DAD! Zeldris and Chandler are here!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Dadxinia came out and stood next to me and grabbed my hand.
It seemed like he was a little nervous.
And to be honest, I kind of was.
Not sure if they have anything for me to charge with.
I also fear what could happen if I run out of energy.
Fairy energy never runs out and I also know that when they run out they only fall asleep to recharge, but demon energy...
I have no idea what's up with that.
And now....
Now I'm going to find out any minute