part 22

--Recap--

Who just got shot and now went towards me.
And hit me hard too, but I didn't mind and gave the green-haired fairy a smile.

"Hey Helbram!" I said with a giggle.

--
Y/n's .p.o.v

The man looked at me with wide eyes and started to laugh.

"Isn't it our old protector Y/n and daughter of King Gloxinia." said Helbram.

I giggled.

"It's been a long time since I've seen you. You were this little last time."

"Wait a minute! How do you know each other and why protector?!" Harlequin shouted.

"Oh you don't know Harlequin? Y/n saved the fairy kingdom from two Albions 3000 years ago. She was supposed to become the fairy queen after Gloxinia, but then they disappeared."

"I don't believe so... Y/n is a demon and handles the Ten Commandments."

I sigh and turned to King.

"And yet I'm here because Diane asked me to. I could have let you die, but I'm not like that." I said irritated.

He looked at me in shock and I turned back to Helbram.

"But Helbram, I don't really want to fight you so can't you just do something else?"

"Well, we can make a deal." said Helbram.

"Tell me Helbram."

"My deal is we're not going to fight each other and you let me go and then I won't tell the Holy Knights who you are."

I gave him a grin.
He knows exactly what to tell me, to give me a good offer.
I reached out to him and nodded.
He took my hand.

"Deal." we said oppositely.

We let go of each other's hands and I suddenly felt a strong sucking energy.
I transformed into my demon form out of nowhere and was dragged away from Harlequin and Helbram.
I started screaming and tried to get out of the current.

"Help! Guys! Diane! Ban!" I shouted.

"Y/n!" I heard voices calling.

I looked up where I was being sucked and saw the princess just laughing with the stone in her hands.
It was a Goddess ember!
Chandler used to tell me about this.
It is meant to lock up demons.
And you can't stop it.
I was scared and kept screaming.
I heard loud footsteps coming after me but they were already too late.
Before I knew it I was sucked into the stone.
When I got in there I immediately closed my eyes and started shaking.
I can't stand being locked up since we've been locked up all these years.
If I'm honest I still have nightmares from that day, but I was always lucky to have the others.
Otherwise I might have gone completely mad.
More this place is much darker and I feel like someone is looking at me right now.
And that's really not a great feeling.
I tried to move and almost immediately fell to the ground, but held myself up.
I looked around and saw a figure sitting further up and walked towards it.
I saw something blond come forward and green eyes fixed on me.
I immediately stopped walking and stared at the person.
The person looked me right back in the eye.

"Y / n .. What are you doing here?" the person asked.

I recognized the voice immediately and took a few steps back.

 "None of your business, Prince Meliodas."

"Come on y/n don't be stupid and just listen to me." he said.

"Why would I ... you lied to me and you probably did 3000 years ago .. So I don't want to discuss anything with you .."

I wanted to run away but was immediately pulled back against his chest.

"Please Y/n... You are important to me.. But I was afraid to see you again after all this time.. I was afraid you wouldn't like me anymore and maybe like my brothers.. "

I turned my head to Meliodas and saw tears in his eyes.

"Meliodas...I have no more whether I can believe yes or not!...You are playing with my feelings...."

I felt tears in my eyes and he said nothing more.
He just turned me around and pulled me closer to him.
I started beating his chest in protest, but he wouldn't let go.
I had no idea what to do and what to think of him.
I wanted out of here as soon as possible..
I felt something creak beneath me and out of the darkness I saw light coming from under our feet.
I felt Meliodas' grip tightening.

"Y/n..this thing is going to snap and we're going all in demon mode..But I want to tell you something before you start ignoring me again.."

I looked up at Meliodas and sighed.

"What is it."

He grabbed my face and moved his mouth to my ear.

"i love you y/n.."

When he said that, the floor beneath us broke and everything went black.