S2 Part 49

-recap-

Elaine nodded at me with a smile on her face and immediately started leading the way to Meliodas.
I quietly followed her through large, but also small crystals.
Sometimes we also encountered some other spirit orbs, at least that's what Elaine calls them.
Sometimes she would turn into people and wave or greet me and Elaine.
Elaine then greeted them full of energy and I did the same in a shy attitude.
And after a while of fun and beautiful stories that Elaine told about how she and Ban fell in love with each other.
And how Elaine sent him off in such a great way every time she stopped flying.

-Y/n's .p.o.v.-

"If you follow the path in front of you you will come to the gate to the purple crystal area. I can't lead you through this, but the place itself will help you find your way. And of course Meliodas. I'm going for Ban in the meantime looking for you, because I'm sure he's here somewhere. I just feel it. But for now good luck y/n!"

I thanked Elaine for her help.
She didn't hesitate for a second and flew away from me in search of Ban.
It didn't surprise me that she knew Ban was in here, but at least she could have let me know.
I was quite worried about him and she just knew he was safe.
But she probably knows that because she and Ban have a bond just like me and Meliodas.
I do know that Elaine now has a favor from me.
After I finally got my thoughts together I focused on the ad right in front of me and started following it.
The further I followed the path, the more the environment changed.
The crystals slowly started to glow purple and after a while I came to a glittering wall surrounded by purple crystals.
In the glittering wall you could see the reflection of the surroundings behind me.
Out of curiosity I reached my hand towards the wall and to my great surprise it went through it very smoothly.
I then take a step forward.
When I went in I got a blinding light in my eyes.
After a minute the light disappeared and I saw a beautiful field full of purple crystals and flowers in front of me.
It was beautiful in here, but this area is also very weird, because when I came in here I was suddenly in my fair form..
I tried my best to transform into this form later but it didn't change.
So how could this place change my form.
A light path had also appeared in front of me.
Purely out of habit I started following the path.
The path didn't go that far and it stopped quickly because of this and disappeared after a while.
And when I came to the end of the path, suddenly two hand's were done before my eyes.