"It smells good mommy." Rose told her.

"Thank you Rosie." Scar said and turned to Amelia. She was to busy talking with Alex. Scar then went back to eating a bit disappointed. I then got a text and went to check it. It was Amelia, who said that she wanted to do the surprise dinner for Scar.

"Alex give me my bacon." Amelia spoke.

"Nope, do you want it?" Alex said and then licked the bacon.

"Why are you so disgusting. You eat like a pig." Amelia responded and grabbed some of his grapes.

"No, those are my favorite." Alex said as Amelia ate them.

"Alright you two split up." Scar spoke. Rose was holding in her laugh. Alex and Amelia finished eating and quickly did their dishes before going up.

"Hey mommy, why is Amelia and Alex always fighting?" Rose asked.

"That's how they are Rose. They grew up with each other. And it can sometimes get annoying." I explained to him.

"And, they sometimes do it for fun." Scar added. I looked around and saw Dodger eating his food.

*Amelia's POV*

I told Jacob about my plan and he said he was going to help me. Gio is on vacation. Me and Alex are going to pick him up and do some groceries. Then, dad said he was going to take mom and Rose out, so we can start setting up. Alex and I got in his car and went to Jacob's house.

"Hey Lia, you okay?" Jacob said as he came to me a gave me a soft kiss.

"I'm fine, thanks." I told him.

"I'm fine too." Alex spoke. Jacob got in the back seats and we started the drive to the super market. I started telling the boys for my plan tonight. We got to the supermarket and bought everything we needed. And some candy too. By now it was now closer to 12.

"So who's cooking?" Jacob asked.

"Me and Alex." I told him and he looked offended.

"I can cook." He defended himself.

"But you burn the food." I told him. "I'm kidding, I actually need you to help me with decorating." I told him.

"Yay." He said not so excited. My dad texted that he's already out of the house. Time to surprise mom.

*Scarlett's POV*

I honestly felt like staying in with what happened recently, but Chris wanted to go out.

"Where we going uncle Chris?" Rosey asked.

"To go watch some movies." Chris told her as we got in to Chris's car. I still don't know why Amelia wouldn't want to come. We got to the movies and there wasn't a lot of good movies. Most of them didn't seem for Rose.

"Batman." Rose said. Chris paid the tickets and snacks and we went to see Batman. Kind of funny. Marvel actors seeing a DC movie. Some movies are good but Marvel has better movies. There was not a lot of people which was great.

*Amelia's POV*

When we got home, me and Alex got everything out. He started cooking while I went out with Jacob.

"So what's the plan?" He asked me.

"Well, I was thinking of putting a small round table right in front of the patio. Maybe hang some fairy lights. And um...I can't think of anything else."I told him.

"Alright, well I'll get started, I'll call you if I need any help." He told me. I gave him a small kiss before heading back inside. For appetizers, some salad along with some chicken wings.  And then, main course meal is going to be  Chicken Alfredo pasta with garlic bread. And then dessert, some chocolate cake with flan.