I smiled as she smiled back "you look beautiful Elizabeth."

I nodded softly thanking her as I put on some earrings.

"So are you ready to head out?" She asked.

I nodded as I stood up and followed her out. As we arrived at the place many people were outside walking into the huge mansion as I held my purse.

"Don't worry mom, I will text you every second I can, I won't drink, I have my water right here and my phone right next to it."

She smiled and kissed my forehead and held my right cheek.

"Be safe okay?" I nodded once again and went out of the car as I walked inside the place.

Bright lights, a lot of drinks, loud music, people dancing or making out. I looked around as I spotted Kevin and he waved me over.

I walked over as he said to me "how cool is this party!"

I nodded and looked around as I spotted Jughead walking in with some of his other friends. I felt myself feel a bit more confident while seeing him as his friends walked away from him I walked to him.

I stood in front of him as he smiled at me. "Hey."

I waved at him "hi..."

He began to grin telling me "I'm gonna grab us some drinks."

I gulped and said "no, I'm fine. How about we just...talk and dance? You can go and grab a drink for yourself?"

He smiled and nodded "yeah, I'll be right back."

As I waited for him I stood around as he soon enough came back.

As we danced he asked me "so why move to Riverdale? Out of all places?"

I laughed and thought of a small lie "well, it was a fresh start for new beginnings with my family."

He nodded and I sipped my water bottle as we continued talking, I found out he was part of a well known gang, of course I already knew. He was the Prince and soon he would be leader, but he needed to find a Queen before he could become King.

I thought that was interesting and cool. He has his friends Toni, Sweet Pea and Fangs, he enjoys reading and writing as well.

He finished his drink and told me "I'm gonna get something more, you want anything?"

I shook my head smiling as he went ahead and I stayed in a corner but as I did a guy approached me and he smirked "well aren't you a cute little lady here all alone."

He was probably drunk and I said "I'm actually waiting for someone."

He smirked grabbed my arm "maybe it was me."

I gulped and said "no, can you let me go?"

He then told me "I've seen you drinking from that little water bottle all night, here have something better."

He grabbed my head as I gasped as he began pouring whatever bottle he had in his hand. I coughed and choked as he pinched my nose, I cried as I was forced to drink and spit it out.

I panicked shouting "get away from me!"

He pulled me closer and I couldn't get out of his grip "let me go!" I shouted as he continued pouring this burning liquor down my throat.

I think I probably didn't drink some, he wasn't stopping and I really couldn't do anything. I tried pushing away from him but perhaps he wasn't that drunk if he could enforce me to stay in this vulnerable state.

I cried as suddenly he was pushed off and I coughed and panted feeling my throat burning and I looked up seeing Jughead.

"Really?"

The guy chuckled "oh...is this your girl? She seems uptight. Wanted her to let loose. But of course perhaps she is being with Serpent Slum."

Jughead told him "by forcing alcohol down her throat? Yeah, classy. And speak ill of me one more time believe me I will do more than just shove you."

Jughead suddenly punched the guy and I gasped as the guy ran at Jughead and rammed him into a wall. They began to fight and everyone recorded them. I began feeling a bit lightheaded and woozy.

I held myself on a wall as suddenly somebody pulled me out. I heard yelling as I was pulled out and felt my legs feeling a little lighter and I tripped. Thankfully someone had caught me and picked me up. I finally regained some vision and saw Jughead holding me in his arms as I looked at him.

I felt woozy as he asked me "I'll take you home, where do you live?"

I frowned and went into my phone and pulled out a piece of paper. He suddenly opened a pick up truck and got me inside the passengers side and he got on the drivers side and we drove off.

When I got home my dad opened the door as Jughead helped me inside.

He asked him "what happened!? What happened to my daughter?!"

He held my face as I frowned and so did Jughead
"I'm so sorry, she was being forced to drink, I pulled her out before something worse could happen."

I whimpered as my dad asked me "are you okay Elizabeth?"

I nodded saying "I just feel lightheaded, but I'm okay..."

He hugged me and rubbed my back and held my head.

I saw Jughead and I smiled as my dad stood up "thank you."

Jughead smiled and nodded "No worries, it's Jughead."

Jughead turned to me and kneeled down "you sure you're okay?"

I nodded and smiled "thanks Jughead..." he smiled and nodded.