21.

Sleepover

"Owen, why don't you help Ms

"Owen, why don't you help Ms. Brown find a movie?" I asked Owen as I made dessert. Owen nodded, running towards the couch. 

"Oh, please call me Sue. Ms. Brown makes me feel old." She whips her hand while she talks. I chuckle. I put the banana bread in the oven before making my way upstairs. 

"I'll be right back," I smiled, walking up the stairs. I entered my bedroom and heard the shower running. Since I showered earlier, I got changed into my pajamas, but I kept my bra on because obviously. I didn't wash my face or brush my teeth yet, because I still wanted to eat the dessert cooking. 

I walked downstairs, finding Owen and Sue still picking out a movie. "Owen, why don't you get changed into your pajamas?" I asked. He nodded his head and ran upstairs. I sat on the other side of the couch, my bed tea in hand. 

"I just want to thank you for letting me spend the night. It means a lot." said Sue. 

"It's no problem. You're welcome here anytime." I replied. 

She smiled before speaking, "Your mom has really good taste in clothing." She said as she looked down at the pajamas my mom left. 

I chuckled, "Yeah, she likes to be bougie." Sue laughs. 

"I think I like her already. I can't wait to meet her." She says. 

"Have you guys decided on a movie yet?" Dane asked. His plaid pajama pants low on his waist. He didn't have a shirt on. My core was throbbing. Oh my God. 

"Not yet, maybe Home Alone. We will wait till Owen comes down." Sue said. As his name was said, Owen ran down the steps in his football pajamas. He flew on to the couch, he sat on Dane's lap. He's been doing that a lot lately. 

Dane groaned, still sore from his morning practice. "You okay?" I asked. Dane turned his head towards me and nodded. 

"Yeah, I might have to look into massage therap." He said. He smirked and leaned in, whispering in my ear. 

"I prefer you giving me a massage, but naked." I blushed and jumped off the couch. 

"I'm going to check on the banana bread!" 

Even though we haven't had sex yet. Dane and I made out a couple of times. But we would take off our shirt type of things. But Dane has been giving me more and more dirty comments. I could be doing laundry, and he would make a dirty comment and tell me how sexy I was. 

I checked on the banana bread and went back to my spot on the couch. Dane and Owen sat in the same spot, this time Owen sat next to Dane. So I sat next to Owen. We all sat on the same section. It was a little chilly in the living room, so I loved cuddling with them. 

"Okay, Home Alone?" I asked, and everyone nodded. Christmas was coming up and I was very excited. 

"This was amazing guys, thank you. I'll see you in the morning." Sue smiles before going into the guest room. 

"Do you want to take him up?" I asked, gesturing towards Owen, who was sleeping. Dane nodded, carrying Owen's sleeping body. I locked everything up before walking up towards my room. 

It was only nine, so I wasn't that tired. I opened my book and started reading. The door opened, interrupting my reading, revealing Dane. 

He got in bed, closed my book, and leaned against me to put it on my bedside table. "Hey!" 

"Hey," he smirked, kissing me. I instantly forgot what happened and kissed him back. He grabbed my waist, pulling me to straddle him. 

"I haven't done this in a while," I said, nervous. He was a fucking football player, and he looked so good, he probably had more sex than the average man. 

"We don't have to do anything tonight." He said. I shook my head, I wanted him and he wanted me. 

"I want to." I said, breaking from the kiss. 

"Okay, I'll be gentle." I nodded my head.