25.

Dinner

"You did so good!" I said to Dane and pecked his lips

"You did so good!" I said to Dane and pecked his lips. He groaned, wanting more, but this was a PG environment and he would have to wait till later.

"Thanks babe," he smirked at me. He turned and hugged his mom and Owen.

"Want to go out to dinner? My treat?" Sue questioned.

"You don't have to pay mom, I can," he suggested.

"No, it's my treat," she said. I looked towards Dane, it was his decision. His event.

"Okay, thanks. Just send us the location," he said. We all said our goodbyes and got into the cars. We drove to the restaurant that Sue sent us. We arrived and it was very nice. It was an all white brick building and red and black outlines on the building.

"Wow," I said, "have you ever been here?"

"Yeah, I've been here once for a team dinner." He said, taking the key out of the engine and getting out of the car.

"I hope you guys like Italian!" Sue said, as she walked up towards the car.

"It's perfect," I said. Dane nodded, agreeing.

We walk into the restaurant, it wasn't too packed, but soon there would be a dinner rush.

"Do you have reservations?" The hostess asked, looking at Dane bitting her lip.

"Ugh... no." He coughed.

"Okay, no problem we have a table open." She said. She grabbed menus and took us to a table. Sue and I sat in the booth, while Owen and Dane sat on the chairs, facing us.

"Mom can I get pizza?" Owen asked, looking at the kids menu.

"Sure, just plain or something on it?" I asked, looking at my menu.

"Ugh, just plain." He said.

"What are you getting to drink?" I asked with curiosity.

"Chocolate milk."

Chocolate milk and pizza? Interesting.

"Okay," I chuckled. I decided that I'm getting the salad and a side of fries.

"Babe what are you getting?" Dane asked. I looked up at him, still not used to that nickname.