18.

Big News

"W-what?" I asked

"W-what?" I asked. I was speechless. I didn't expect that to come out of his mouth. I know we acted like a couple sometimes, and we saw each other naked, and, sure, we made out a couple times. But I hadn't expected him to ask me. But I hoped for it.

"Be my girlfriend." He repeats.

"You want to be with me?" I ask, surprised, but still holding my stomach because I was in pain. The famous quarterback, Dane Brown, was asking me to be his girlfriend while I was on my period and feeling disgusting.

"Of course I want to be with you, Ameila. You're fucking gorgeous, you're such a good mother, and you're so determined. You don't let anyone use you, and you are always putting others before yourself. And you're so fucking cute when you start fidgeting with your fingers any time I bring up sex or say how beautiful you are. And that fucking blush." He smiles, pointing at my cheeks. I was blushing so hard, right now.

"You mean all that?" I ask, bitting my lip.

"Of course," he says, smashing his lips to mine. I moan instantly, enjoying his soft lips on mine. I straddled his waist, getting closer to him. His naked chest, almost touching my chest, made me want him more. He was so warm. I wanted to be in his arms forever.

"Is that a yes?" He questions, pulling back, but still holding me in his arms. I nodded my head and went in for another kiss.

"Mom!" Owen stormed into my room. I yelped and jumped off his waist.

"Yes" I replied, flustered.

"Were you two kissing?" Owen asked with a big smile on his face.

"Are you together?"

"My friends talk about getting naked, are you two doing that?"

He kept asking questions. After the last, I jumped out of the bed.

"No, no one is getting naked with anyone." I pulled my tank top down.

"What did you need?" I asked.

"Can Adian and I stay up for one hour after bed time. Our favorite NFL show is coming on later." He asks, giving me his best baby eyes.

"Fine, but no more sugar." I say. He throws his hands up and runs back down stairs. After he's out of sight, a loud laugh interrupts.

"Shut up," I laugh and walk into the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth, before making my way back to the bed.

"I have another thing." He was when I lay back down.

"Dane, if you ask me to marry you, I swear to God." He shook his head, chuckling.

"No, it's about my mom." He says. I prompt up on my elbow.

"I texted her." He says.

"Did she reply?" I ask.

"She did, she actually invited all three of us for dinner. I wanted to bring it up to you first, before I say anything back." He says, shocking me. He told her about us?

"Of course! When?" I question.

"Sunday." He looks at me for a panic face.

"Oh, okay. Sure."

"Really?"

"Really, Dane." I say, kissing him.

~

Two Days Later

God, I was so nervous. This was the first time I was meeting someone else's parent. "Wow, you look gorgeous." Dane said, entering the room. I was wearing a brown tight knee length dress.

"Are you sure it's not too much? I look bloated." I asked, looking at myself in the mirror. My period body always wanted to make me cry.

"No, you look beautiful." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Thank you," I grinned, turning around and kissing him.

"Are you nervous?" I asked, pulling away. He shrugged his shoulders, slowly nodding his head. I knew anytime Dane was nervous, he was silent.

"It will be okay, I'll be with you the entire time." I said, pecking his lips.

"Is Owen ready?"

"Yeah, he's just putting on his shoes." He replied. I nodded my head and we went downstairs where Owen was.

"Oh don't you look so handsome!" I kissed his cheek. Owen was wearing his tan slacks and a button shirt.

"Ew mom, you can't do that anymore. I'm a big boy." Owen wiped off my kiss, and I frowned.

"But Dane's a big boy, and I do it to him. See, look," I kissed Dane's cheek. Dane smirked at me and kissed my lips.

"Ew!" Owen gagged, breaking us apart.

"You'll have a girlfriend one day, and you will want to do the same thing," Dane said, wrapping his hand around my waist.

"I don't want a girlfriend." Owen said.

"That's okay, honey, but later you might and you will want to kiss her." I said, checking my purse for everything before we leave.

"Alright, I have everything. Ready to go?" I ask. They nodded their heads and we headed out towards the car.

We decided to take my SUV, because Dane's truck is too messy. He hasn't cleaned out his car in months.

The ride was about forty minutes, and I can tell every time we got closer, Dane became more tense and less talkative. I grabbed Dane's hand from my lap and held his hand, rubbing his palm, keeping him calm. He immediately relaxed.

 He immediately relaxed