36.

Broken Hearts

I didn't know what was happening

I didn't know what was happening. What fucking picture was she talking about?

When I finally made it back to my apartment, that I haven't been too in ages, I charged up my phone and responded to all the texts I've gotten.

Hugo: dude, where are you? Amelia is freaking out!

Grace: I'm going to beat your ass when I see you.

Amelia❣️: Hey? Where are you?

20 miss calls from Amelia.

Then I looked at my new messages.

Hugo: bro, how could you?

Grace: Now I'm going to kill you when I see you.

Others: New girlfriend?

What the fuck? I pulled up my Instagram to see what the fuck they were talking about and what I saw shocked me.

A picture of me and my ex. Fuck. And the caption wrote last night. That wasn't last night, that was a couple of years ago.

I looked at the shirt I wore and the shirt I'm wearing now and of course it's the same damn thing. Why me?

I sighed and turned off my phone.

What do I do to prove to her that wasn't recent and my phone really wasn't working? I tried to get on an earlier flight, but nothing was open.

I needed a distraction. I decided to go to the gym to work out and then get a bite after. But even the gym couldn't stop my thoughts about her.

Dane: Let me explain, please.

I wrote to her. For now, I went to the grocery store and bought food because everything I had was expired.

Once I came back from my errands, I sat down on my couch and I hated every second of it. It was too quiet. I needed crazy. I missed Owen and Ameila. And it's killing me, not asking her about the court.

I decided to call her, but it went straight to voicemale. Shit.

What the fuck do I do?

God I missed him so much

God I missed him so much. He called me, but I didn't answer. I couldn't. I was in my bed. The only time I would get out was work and Owen.

Everything else, I didn't bother. Owen kept asking about Dane. He wasn't used to him not being here.

I lied and told him he was on a trip. But he was smart enough.

"Mom?" Owen interrupted my thoughts.

"Yes, honey?" I asked, sitting up.

"I know you are hurting and I'm sorry," he said. I frowned.

"Come here." I pat the bed.

Owen rushed over on the other side of the bed where Dane used to lay. I didn't have an energy to move his stuff.

"Did Dane hurt you?" Owen ask.

"No my love, we just are taking a break right now." I told him, kissing his forehead.

"Okay," he sighed and grabbed the remote. For the rest of the night Owen and I watched tv and ordered take out. It was the best. Just him and I.

"Night Mommy," I felt Owen kiss my forehead before running out of my room towards his. That only made me cry more.

 That only made me cry more

Hey Everyone!

I decided to update earlier because I wanted to give you guys more. That's why it's shorter. I should still be updating another chapter Saturday or Sunday.

I also wanted to announce that I have a new book out.

It's a college football Romance - popular guy x Quite Girl

Check it out!