Chapter 33

This chapter got deleted :( I had to rewrite hopefully its just as good 

 The air held a hint of adventure as Goku and you set up for a day of shared joy with your twins, Gia and Kian, alongside Goten, Gohan, Videl, and their young daughter Pan.

Goku's excitement was infectious as he filled the picnic basket with an array of delectable treats. His eyes sparkled with his usual zest for life as he turned to you, a wide grin on his face. "Ready for the day, Y/n?"

You chuckled, mirroring his enthusiasm. "Absolutely, Goku."

As you strolled hand in hand toward the chosen picnic spot, Goten and Gohan were already in a lighthearted debate about the ideal location. Gohan's wife, Videl, observed the exchange with an amused smile, her eyes filled with warmth. Little Pan, a bundle of energy and curiosity, explored the grassy expanse nearby.

"Mom, Dad, over here!" Goten's voice rang out, drawing you and Goku to a shaded area with a perfect view of the sparkling lake.

As you settled down, Goten playfully bumped your shoulder. "Mom, you packed enough food for a feast!"

You rolled your eyes with mock exasperation. "Goten, you know Goku and Gohan's appetites, and we can't forget about little Pan."

Goku chimed in, a twinkle in his eyes. "And Kian and Gia are Saiyan babies, they'll need plenty of nourishment."

Goten laughed, acknowledging the point. "Right, right. Can't argue with that."

As the group gathered around the picnic spread, the lively chatter and shared laughter created an atmosphere of familial love and camaraderie.

Pan's excited shout captured everyone's attention as she darted back to the group, a radiant smile on her face. "Look, Mom, Dad, a butterfly!"

Gohan scooped up his daughter with pride, his heart clearly full of adoration. "That's incredible, Pan! You're becoming a true explorer."

Videl chuckled, brushing a strand of hair from Pan's face. "Our little adventurer."

As Pan returned to her exploration and play with the twins, Videl turned her attention to you. Curiosity and genuine interest gleamed in her eyes. "Y/n, can I ask you something?"

You met her gaze, your smile mirroring her warmth. "Of course, Videl. What's on your mind?"

Videl's eyes sparkled as they followed the children. "Goten calls you 'Mom.' How did that happen?"

You leaned back, a fond smile gracing your lips. "It was a gradual process. When Goku and I got together, he already had a strong bond with Goten. As we spent more time together, that connection naturally extended to me."

Videl nodded, intrigued. "But being called 'Mom' is something special."

A tender smile played on your lips. "It truly is. Goten started calling me 'Mom' a few months after I became a part of his life. It was unexpected, but it felt right."

Videl's gaze held understanding. "And how did you feel about it?"

You laughed softly, remembering that moment. "Honestly, it took me by surprise initially. But the day he called me 'Mom' with such sincerity, it felt like a beautiful affirmation of the bond we share."

Videl's eyes softened, a knowing smile gracing her lips. "It's clear how much he loves and trusts you."

You nodded, your heart warmed by the memory. "Yes, and I feel the same way about him. Goten is an amazing person, and being there for him and for all of you has been an incredible honor"