Chapter 4

Time had passed and it was the day before you were to meet your uncles and aunts on your father's side and your dad's twin brother. You were extremely excited, since you visited the grand priest you hadn't been off the planet because Beerus wanted to be on the planet to train to be as strong as he could so when the other g.o.ds came, in case Quitela or Champa would try something. 

So he was training somewhere for most days he would be gone in the morning till dinner then others he would take you with him and do some training with you as well. He wasn't on the best of terms with the other destroyers, since he had slept through an assembly Zeno was trying to hold. He wanted to make sure he could protect you in case but he wasn't too worried because his ego knew he is the strongest.

Whis would spend his time with you, for the most part, teaching you beginner ki techniques such as heating yourself with your ki, forming a ball in your hand, and since one time you caught him using a force field-like dome around him when he and Beerus were fighting, you begged him to teach you, you were able to make a force field around your hand but that was a bug as you could go.  

Today Whis was working on the final touches on a cake he was making for his birthday, he saw on other planets some held traditions like such. You had asked for a big one and Whis was determined and he also knew that there would be a lot of people to feed who loved food. For normal people, it could serve 1000 people but the serving was just right for all the attendants and their g.o.d and Whis made a special batch for the three of them when the others left.

You were in your room cleaning up, putting your toys away thinking about what the new people would be like, would they be nice as Grandpa or would they be more like Dad. You had caught Beerus losing his temper over small things throughout the years, so you knew he had a bit of anger issues but you were his soft spot and he couldn't get mad at you.

After cleaning up you were proud of your job that you wanted to show your father. You ran into the kitchen and stopped in your spot in shock when you saw what Whis was working on.

"OH MY GOODNESS! FA IS THAT FOR ME!!!!" You shouted while jumping up and down. Whis looked up from the bowl of icing he was mixing and let out a laugh. (You call Whis Fa instead of father)

"Yes, it's for tomorrow little one, we have guests with massive appetites"

"Ohhh like daddy's?" You asked while trying to imagine how much your dad could eat.

"Exactly! Now why did you run in here as fast as you did?" Whis said as he put the bowl to the side.

"I came to show you my room, I got it all clean, and now I wanna help? Can I?" You gave him big puppy eyes hoping it would influence the answer.

"Well let's go check out your room, and this is for your birthday you shouldn't be helping"

"Oh okay well let's go see my room"

The evening passed fast and you were tucked in bed, Whis had finished the evening and had it all set up for tomorrow. Beerus had spent the day trying to make a play structure he saw on a planet, they didn't really have much when it came to fun things for a kid to do there. He also made sure to hide it where the guests and you would be so none of them could think of him as a softie. He planned on giving it to you after everyone had left.