Chapter 3

The first couple of days were a mix of hectic and smooth. Beerus was a little possessive, he didn't want to share you with Whis. He just didn't want to share you with anyone afraid something may hurt the small little you. Whis had to convince him that he wanted the same and wanted to spend time with you. 

He was trying to take his mind off telling his father and the omni kings about you. He wasn't sure what he would say as none of his other siblings have done something like this but none of them have had a situation like this one. 

He and Beerus had decided the day they found you that they were gonna keep you and raise you as their kid, Whis had looked at his staff to see what had become of planet Vegeta only to see it was gone.

They were just smitten with how cute you were looking at them with adoration, how you were very calm and quiet. They were also talking that one day they could train you to be the next god of destruction, but that was a while away.

They had set up your own room, it was in between where Beerus slept and where Whis would spend his time. The room was yellow and had flowers on the wall, Whis's personal touch. The first night you were there, Beerus tried to put you down to sleep, but kept crying and reaching for him that he caved and you spent the first night sleeping on him. 

That happened anytime Whis or Beerus would put you down for the first month so they took turns looking after you while you slept. After the first month they were able to get you to sleep on your own but every night Whis would come to check on you.

The next couple of months passed quickly, Beerus taught you how to do more physical stuff like crawling and standing while Whis would teach you the more verbal stuff like making different sounds when you wanted certain things. 

Whis was trying to teach you words but you couldn't fully comprehend them yet. He and Beerus had argued who wanted to be called dad, and it seemed like Beerus wouldn't settle but he finally came to an agreement that he would be dad and Whis would be father. So when Whis was trying to teach you to speak he was pushing more for you to say father before dad.

You were just over a year old and Beerus and Whis brought you out with them while they were continuing Beerus's training, they set you down on a blanket with a bunch of toys and they were only about 15 yards away. They were mid-way through when Beerus was about to hit Whis when Whis took his staff and hit Beerus over the head sending him down to the ground, before he hit the grow he stopped and shit himself back up to get Whis when he heard a cry. He stopped and looked around to find you and saw you floating towards him crying, his first reaction was shocked he was frozen for a few seconds then when realized you were calling out for him " da daa" you cried while still floating towards the pair. Beerus rushed over and grabbed you and held you out to his chest while also proud that you said his name first.

"Where did you learn to do that little one," Whis said as he floated down, a little sad that Beerus got the first word but nonetheless full of pride that you were learning so quickly. Beerus looked at Whis with a wide smirk and a bit of glare "She obviously doesn't like when you took a cheap shot on her favorite person" he was still a little salty from getting hit on the head.

You were still crying a little as you looked up at Whis with an angry look which looked more like a pout and said" fa da no hit da da" Whis's heart swelled at you calling him father even though it wasn't pronounced properly he couldn't care. He stole you from Beerus's arms and spun you around. "OH MY IM SO PROUD OF YOU Y/N!"

The rest of the day the two were dying trying to get you to call them dada fada again by doing almost anything but you just laughed at them as they did silly things.

By the time you were two, you could walk and talk, you were able to fly too but not to the greatest distances. Within the year Whis had made a call to his father informing him that he and Beerus had pretty much adopted a child.