Chapter 15

For the fourth member of the team, Vegeta and Goku decided on Piccolo, when they went to ask Gohan had volunteered but when he heard about how soon it was he had to recant as he had work and baby pan to worry about.

Everyone was told of the event and Bulma had contacted her sister's friend Jaco to see if he could help her try and find the last ball with a super dragon radar she created, but had no luck.

You had three days for training and not a second was wasted, you and Piccolo didn't like the idea of using the time chamber so you trained with each other as Goku and Vegeta spent the first-day training in the gravity room at 500x earths gravity then spent two days/years in the time chamber.

In the time chamber training continued vigorously as they had reasons to train harder. For Goku, it was the excitement of getting to fight all different new kinds of fighters and for Vegeta, it was making sure his Wife and Family were safe but he wouldn't let anyone else be known of that fact.

It was the day of the tournament and every one of the z warriors and family was gathered around Kami's lookout as they all waited for Goku and Vegeta to come out. You were chatting with 18 and Krillin observing Bulma and Whis who were getting annoyed about how the two saiyans were taking their sweet time.

"What could they possibly be doing they know we have to leave!" Bulma screeched scared that the two saiyans would cost her, her home.

"Ah, it's just like Goku waiting until the last second to show," Krillin said scratching the back of his head and thinking back to all the things Goku pushed his time, everyone thought of roughly the same thing which led to everyone letting out a laugh.

As everyone finished laughing two kis were much more significant and exiting the time chamber. Everyone turned and was met with two fully bearded saiyans who looked as if they hadn't groomed themselves in the time they had been in there.

"You look like a caveman!" Bulma shrieked looking at Vegeta

"What are you talking about woman" Vegeta barked

"I think she's referring to the beards on your face" you chuckled as you walked to Goku to give him a kiss. As you got close to him your nose shriveled up and you couldn't take another step closer

"You need a shower!" You yelled as you stepped back causing Goku to pout and everyone to laugh.

——————————

Everyone enter the Hexahedron which would transport them to the nothing planet, but first, they were heard to Beerus' planet to pick up Beerus and Monaka. Jaco and his Galactic Patrol King had joined in on the trip as when he heard about it from Bulma he couldn't miss it, and they will be thankful that he did come.

Nervousness was filling everyone up but Goku who couldn't help but be excited as he was getting to face all new fights who had unknown skills and strengths. His mind jumped to various types of conclusions debating whether they could be stronger or weaker if they were faster or had cool tricks!

You watched as Goku asked Whis a bunch of questions about Universe 6 and their fighters to have Whis chuckle at him and not answer any questions making the goofy saiyans excitement rise.

The hexahedron landed on Beerus, giving the two waiting time to enter before taking off again. Now with the strongest foe of Beerus's in the cube. Goku barely gave them time to get in before he started asking a barrage of questions.

Beerus screamed at Goku telling him to back off causing the fully grown saiyan to pout for a moment then remembering you were there he looked around and saw you socializing with a few of his friends which made him smile, he decided to leave Beerus alone, and join you.