Chapter 13

You woke up a strong set of arms wrapped around your waist, and two different heads on each side of your own.

Happiness spread through you as you realized where you fell asleep, you had Goku to your right with his head nuzzled into your neck and his arms wrapped around you holding you tight. On your other side was Goten who had his head beside yours but was more spread out but still close.

You stayed still soaking up every moment not wanting it to end but after a while the need to pee was building up and you were beginning to get quite uncomfortable.

You tried to simmer down to not disturb either but were met with Goku tightening his grip, you poked him a few times to get no response. You looked over to the other side to see that Goten was waking up, he rubbed his eyes a few times and then looked over to see you watching him.

"Good morning y/n" he let out in a sleepy voice.

"Good morning Goten" you chimed giving him a smile before you were reminded that you needed to pee "Uhm Goten could you help me get out of your dad's hold" you motioned to the arms keeping you where you were.

Gotens eyes drifted down to see what you were talking about before nodding, he tried to pull at his dads for a minute but got nowhere.

"Looks like you stuck good" Goten let out a little laugh

You struggled for a bit longer before finally reaching your limit, you yelled "GOKU!"

This caused Goku to let go of you in a panic and fell off the side of the bed, now finally free you ran to the bathroom before exploding, and you could hear Gotens laughter fill the home.

You got out of the bathroom and checked the bedroom to find it empty you then heard their voices and laughter coming from the kitchen. When you got there you found Goku and Goten making breakfast.

"Good morning y/n," Goku said as he was digging threw the cupboards looking for something. You made your way over as he was getting up and you pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"Good morning, sorry for the scare I just really had to pee," you said with a little chuckle as you stepped back admiring the two boys

"It's okay Y/n, I didn't realize I was holding on that tight"

"Y/n! We are making breakfast wanna join!?" Goten asked from his spot at the counter with a mixing bowl.

"Yeah Y/n it will be fun!" Goku added

The three of your proceeded in making breakfast, you had a variety of things going from pancakes, eggs, hash browns, and sausages. The kitchen looked barely recognizable after you three were done cooking.

The three of you sat at the table enjoying the massive meal that had just been made, between hauling food in your mouth you all would talk and share some laughs. When the meal was over you all pitched in to clean the mess and returned everything to how it was before you started.

————

You had spent the rest of the morning and the beginning of the afternoon exploring the area around Goku's house with the two boys.

It was around mid-afternoon when you decided to head back to capsule corp. Goku had asked if you wanted to stay another night which you agreed but you had to go get some of your stuff because you were still in the same clothes as yesterday and didn't bring anything with you.

You were nearing capsule corp when you saw that indistinguishable set of purple ears that stood straight up. All the anger you felt towards him for his previous actions went away as you increased your speed heading towards him.