Chapter 14

The next six months passed rather quickly, the majority of the time the three saiyans were at Beerus planet ongoing Whis's training. You had made current trips back to earth with Goku and Vegeta to see the kids, and occasionally treat yourself to a girl's day with Bulma and 18. The three of you were becoming quite close friends, you also occasionally stayed back to help Bulma with the boys as you found you were as fond of fighting as the boys were.

You loved fighting but the more time you spend with Bulma helping her with her inventions and playing with the boys you felt as if you found something you always lacked.

You and Goku had been furthering your relationship, you spent every night together when you were together. The two of you had moved in together, as you brought the stuff you had at Bulmas to his place. You both hated the nights you were apart but it made the time together better.

You were currently with Goku and Goten at Gohan and Videl's place, Videl had given birth to their daughter Pan and were having a dinner to celebrate and Gohan invited you to come as well as you all were getting closer. He was happy that his dad was seeing someone again it had been over 10 years since his mother had passed away, and he knew it was somewhat hard on his dad, that's why he always offered a helping hand with Goten because he knew that his father had no idea what to do when it came to schooling and what not.

Gohan and Goten both really liked you and thought you were good for their dad, they hadn't ever seen him this happy and they couldn't help but mentally thank you for it.

You were currently sitting in the living room of the gigantic house they got from Videls father, playing with Pan as the boys were still at the dinner table, conversing about Gohans new job and how he's still making time for training with Piccolo.

Piccolo was also there as he was Gohans best friend, you found their relationship quite interesting as Gohan looked up to Piccolo but also treated him as an equal, but it made sense from the stories that you were told.

"Thank you for watching Pan y/n" Videl brought you out of thought as she came out of the kitchen and picked up baby Pan.

"Oh it's no problem at all, she is just a ball of sunshine!" you responded, unknown to your knowledge Pan had been a handle full for anyone else who tried to watch her, she always tried to pull their hair or mess with their clothing but for you, she didn't do any of that.

"i just wanted to get everything cleaned up in the kitchen before they go and mess it up again" She motioned over to the guys at the table. Piccolo, Gohan, Goten, and Hercule were all talking as Goku continued to put food in his mouth.

You let out a laugh "I still have no idea where all the food Goku eats goes"

You and Videl shared a laugh as she took a seat next to you while still holding Pan.

"Have you thought about having kids? I just haven't seen anyone keep Pan so calm before" Videl asked

You went to answer only to stop to think, you hadn't really thought about it, when you grew up you didn't really understand all that stuff but now as an adult and after spending so much time with Goku and Goten, it had been on your mind a couple of times the past few months.

"I've thought about it.." You started not sure what to say you looked up and were met with a warm comforting smile

"Well I think you'd be a good mom y/n"

___

After then dinner You, Goku, and Goten all headed back home to the house in the mountains. Goten was on Goku's back as he was too lazy to fly back, you offered first but Goku was quick to grab Goten as he didn't want you to have to carry him the whole way.