Chapter 18

Things had been pretty quiet after the tournament with Universe 6, there was still endless bickering going on between the Breifs family but that was normal. You had been training hard with both Goku and Vegeta, you spent time training in the gravity chamber at 400x normal gravity and some training with Whis.

The tournament inspired you to work harder and push yourself harder to be able to transform, you were pushing and pushing yourself and there was no result. You kept getting stronger and faster but you still felt as if you were behind as even the kids (except Pan) could turn into super saiyan.

Goku and you would Spar almost every day and yet you still couldn't find the snapping point, Vegeta had tried his approach and yelled insultive nothings at you but it just made you annoyed as his insults were weak. You had also spent some time with Whis and Beerus back home and you were able to improve but still no super saiyan.

It had been a few weeks since the tournament and you were taking a well-deserved break from training, you were out for the night with Bulma and 18, they were showing you what a bar/club was and you were quite excited to experience new things.

You met with Bulma at capsule corp to change as she had an outfit for you, you found out the last time you hung out with Bulma and 18 at the mall that you didn't have very good taste, so she persisted that she dress you for the night.

After changing you flew to 18's meeting up with her before walking to the first stop as it wasn't that far from her house. The first stop was a fancy dinner bar that served the best pasta you had ever tried. You all shared a few glasses of wine talking about your relationships and families, when it was almost time to go to the next bar you asked the waiter if he could pack up the leftovers of the cake you had been eating.

"Why are you doing that?" 18 asked getting her jacket on

"For Goku, I'm sure he's had it before but it was really good and I'm sure he liked it" You smiled and the waiter returned handling the cake in a to-go tin

"Awe you really are Goku's soulmate" Bulma awed and gave you a side hug as you walked out.

"Soulmate?" you asked, you were confused as you hadn't heard that word before

"Made for each other" "Destined to be" Bulma and 18 gave their own meanings at the same time

The three of you laughed and continued on your way to the next stop, you went to a few clubs before stopping at "GRACE" which was a club that when you entered you were met with a dance floor full of people and a bar to the side that has a couple of bartenders working at.

An hour or so had passed and You were dancing with the girls after a few drinks, and it was clear to you why the girls liked to do this occasionally, it was quite freeing.

You were dancing letting the alcohol run through your system, body swaying side to side as Bulma and 18 sang the song that was playing through the speakers, when a hand pulled you in the other direction from where you facing turning you around to be met with a 6'7 lanky blonde dude.

"You want to dance sexy?" he asked in a deep voice eyeing you up and down

"No I'm okay" you declined turning around continuing to dance with Bulma and 18, you were starting to get back into the groove you were in when he grabbed your shoulder again turning you around again

"Come on baby I know you wanna dance with me" he gave a smirk that you found slightly creepy. You looked at the man with no change on your face.

"No now leave us alone"

"You really don't want to?"

"Why would I want to dance with you?" You gave the man a glare with a raised eyebrow