After Sea-Monster and Qian Dong signed the contract, they gained great power and were able to exercise mind control over all the passengers on the cruise ship.

The tourists on the first and second floors cannot detect the abnormality on the cruise ship, while the tourists on the third floor are controlled in the siren game and tortured under the rules set by Qian Dong.

If there is anything worthy of attention on this cruise ship, it is only the Kraken.

"Could it be that we don't know enough about the existence of sea monsters?" Xu Yueqi said.

Liang Fei considered this possibility for a while. Although he felt that there was little hope, he turned and walked into the bedroom, ready to ask Jiayue seriously.

Jia Yue just woke up from the "hangover" and looked at Liang Fei with a dazed look.

He wondered: "The reason why the sea monster is 'mature'? Master, why are you asking this?"

"I'm just curious." Liang Fei said, "Didn't you always say that you couldn't beat another sea monster? Why did you become so powerful all of a sudden?"

"The contract between the sea monster and Qian Dong has not been completed, so it is not fully mature. I found the 'heart' of the sea monster, and after suddenly becoming stronger, I didn't control my strength well, and accidentally killed him." Jia Jia Yue recalled.

After mistakenly thinking that Liang Fei was forced to death by another sea monster, he punched that sea monster's tailbone and accidentally killed him. When he came back to his senses, he suddenly realized that there was an advanced blindfold on the stage, and Liang Fei was not dead.

After the turmoil subsided, he suddenly realized that he had found the Siren's Heart and cracked the secret of the Siren's Heart by the way.

"What is Siren's Heart?" Liang Fei asked.

Jia Yue's face was reddish, and he looked at Liang Fei with bright eyes.

[Villain loyalty value: 0]

[Villain loyalty value: -30]

[Villain loyalty value: -50]

...

The bright purple pupils gradually become deeper, and the heat in the eyes is also rapidly deepening as the loyalty value drops! Almost instantly, Jiayue's demeanor changed from shy and cute to aggressive and strong.

Liang Fei was stunned, what kind of question did he ask!

Fortunately, Jiayue's loyalty value stopped at minus 80, and he did not continue to run in a terrifying direction.

Jia Yue looked at Liang Fei with burning eyes, but did not answer his question directly.

Liang Fei's heart skipped a beat for no reason, and he had a slightly narcissistic guess.

Jiayue's Siren's Heart can't be...

Jia Yue looked at him intently, with an indelible tenderness under his scorching eyes.

In these drowned pupils, Liang Fei saw himself filling Jiayue's sight.

A siren with powerful abilities doesn't need to keep anything in mind. They don't know what it feels like to get what they want, so they won't have a strong desire.

[A novel app that has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book chasing artifact, the source-changing app used by old bookworms, huanyuanapp.org]

Only when the sea monster finds a thirst that can break through his reason can he get his heart of the sea monster.

Therefore, the Siren's Heart is the initial desire of the Siren in its long life.