Chapter 19

Post-nut clarity is a bitch.

It's especially vile when it carries onto the next day, being the first thing on Jeff's mind when he wakes up. 

He feels weird, it's a combination of anger and embarrassment that he's never felt before. Usually, Jeff takes pride in his actions - if he did something, it must have been cool. But this... ugh, he feels as if he should apologize.

Not with words, of course. That would be like an admission of guilt. And he doesn't feel guilty.

(maybe just a bit)

Jeff turns over on his bed, his gaze wandering to your sleeping form. You're lying on your stomach, covers haphazardly thrown over your back. There's quiet snoring, coming from your body and your face is - as always - covered with a mask.

The phantom memory of a kiss that never happened plays in his head. Does Yenne even have lips, he wonders. They're Slenderman's favorite, maybe they're actually his kid... well, I can work with no face.

He doesn't even think about taking off your mask as he leaves the room, heading towards the kitchen.

Jeff takes his time finding the room. He catches up with some of his favorite creatures, gives Smile a belly rub, hell, he even manages to narrowly avoid Rake. They are... not really on speaking terms right now. Some things are better to be left alone.

When he finally gets to the kitchen, he already has a plan in mind - an omelett. He'll make Yenne a killer breakfast in bed and they will surely forget about the other guy, right?

(and in his mind, it will also count as an apology so, win-win.)

Jeff ties his hair into a ponytail so as not to get any rouge strands into the food and gets to work. He grabs the eggs, spices, and some milk.

As he cracks the first egg into a bowl, there's a sudden shift of energy behind him. Jeff sighs; he is not mentally prepared for this conversation.

"Don't worry Slenderman, Yenne is doing good. They're still sleeping." The man doesn't have to turn to know who teleported behind him; the sheer aura of a supernatural being of this caliber was enough for him to know.

"I see." A calm, yet serious tone of the creature echoes through Jeff's head. Slenderman takes a moment to observe his handiwork, looking over Jeff's shoulder with interest. "Might I ask what exactly are you doing?"

"Breakfast, very casual stuff." The other replies, whisking the eggs into an even mix. "Sometimes you gotta eat something other than junk food, you know?" He narrows his brows. "Wait, do you know? Do you even eat?" 

"I do not have any internal organs, thus why I do not require sustenance to live." The tall creature answers, but there's an underlying tone in his voice, something akin to... suspicion. "Tell me, what's the occasion?"

Nothing much, just felt incredibly guilty after masturbating to the thought of your favorite proxy. What's up with you? Jeff thinks, biting his lip so hard that he thinks he might be getting a new scar.

"I told you, just wanted to eat better." He chuckles, nervously looking over his shoulder, only to see that Slenderman is still 'staring' at him. "...and maybe, I don't know. Suprise Yenne." He is so fucking dead.

"I... see." Jeff tries to make his swift escape, moving to the other end of the kitchen to turn on the oven when a bunch of tentacles grab his limbs, forcing him to stop. "Jeffrey Alan Woods." Slenderman's voice rings through his head, the tone of his voice meaning nothing but trouble. "What are your intentions with my child?"