Chapter 34 🔞 [female ver.]

You leave the infirmary seconds after BEN, not wasting any more time than you already have. You need to talk to Jeff and finally straighten things out. Not knowing where you stand bothers you, even though you're fairly certain you're both on the same page. The fact that you're not 'officially' dating makes you a bit nervous.

You can't help but chuckle as you walk through the mansion, the monsters you pass paying you no mind, even though you don't have your disguise. Was all that effort for nothing?

Jeff won't mind that you're human, right?

...right?

Well, you think, standing in front of your shared room's door, there's only one way to find out.

"Hey, it's me," You open the door and step inside, relieved to see Jeff already there, sitting on the edge of his bed with- "...when did you get this?"

"Hoody and Masky helped a brother out." He grins, throwing a small, plastic package your way. You catch it and, yep, it's a condom all right. "This time I'm ready."

You walk up to the bed, going over what you'll say one more time in your head, but before you have a chance to even open your mouth, Jeff grabs you by the collar, pulling you into a kiss.

It takes you a second to get over the shock and relax against him, letting yourself be manhandled onto the bed. You land across Jeff's chest, propping yourself up on your elbows so that you don't crush him as you deepen the kiss, your teeth gently grazing his lower lip.

You wanted to talk to him first but-

Jeff puts a hand in your hair, grabbing some of your curls to tilt your head; you respond by grinding your hips against his, making him moan with pleasure. Maybe this isn't the time for a verbal conversation.

"Yenne, you have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this," Jeff gasps between kisses, and you smile against his lips, gently brushing the edge of his facial scars with your thumb.

"Jeff, we've known each other for less than a week." You chuckle against his lips before kissing him once more. "Your perception of time needs some work."

"I genuinely don't remember what I used to do before you showed up. Nowadays, my entire daily routine is just you," Jeff kisses your neck, "you," he kisses your collarbone, "and only you." He bites down on your exposed shoulder, and you let out a loud moan, hiding your face in the crook of his neck to muffle the sound.

Trying to retaliate, you lick a long, wet stripe along the length of his throat before sucking the skin right under his jaw. It's his turn to moan, the sound sending pleasant vibrations across your skin.

"You've been the only thing on my mind ever since I moved here, and now-" you gently cradle his face in your hands, "-you're finally mine." You kiss him again, this time gentle and soft.

For Jeff, all this feels like being pulled under a wave. It's so refreshing, so... addictive. He flips you so that you're the one with your back against the mattress, his fingers digging into your hips in desperation.

You bring your hands to his neck and scalp, your nails leaving red lines in their wake. You tug on his hair, and he moans, the sound getting lost between your mouths. Despite the scars, Jeff's lips are weirdly soft as they move against yours.

Feeling cheeky, you pull him back by his hair, enough to break you two apart. He whimpers at the loss of contact and immediately tries to chase after your mouth, but your grip keeps him firmly in place.

He frowns and you can't help but smile - you're having way too much fun.

"I think we should lose some layers, hmm?" you ask, gently massaging his scalp. Your hands trail down his clothed chest, stopping only at the edge of his hoodie. "May I?" He eagerly nods, raising his hands so that you can take it off.