~*Chapter Seventeen*~

Start bij het begin

"Bad, this shitty weather is making my hair wet naturally." I pulled my hand away from my hair and rubbed it on Kyle's shirt, smirking at his frown. Even I was doing so, he didn't move or anything. Now you knew why I called this place crazy? 

"It's not that bad when you get used to it, it's good for your skin from what I've heard." Kyle glanced up at the blazing sun, his cowboy hat blocked the sunshine directly to his eyes. I'd noticed his hat was different everyday, unlike Luke with his pink hat.

"Speaking of getting used to an idea, what's with Luke and the hat." I nodded at Luke's way and crossed my mental fingers, hoping Kyle would answer it and not avoid the previous ones like a coward he was. A relief washed over me when he laughed and stared at Luke's hat. Under the light, the leather skin of the hat shone with pink glow which was something you didn't often see unless you're watching Star War.

"It's kinda a silly high school joke that stuck," Kyle threw his head back and enjoyed the sunshine kissing on his skin, his shirt -somehow without me noticing- had ripped open to showcase his defined muscles. I gulped nervously as I watched Kyle's pecs moved along with his breathing, abs rolling down into his jeans with golden happy trail on it. The thought of Kyle being blonde set a new fire down to my pants.

"W-What happened?" I tried to contain excitement before Kyle had the wrong impression, I was pretty sure Kyle was straight. It's hard to find a straight guy to like a gay guy without having them punching your face. Kyle leaned on Mike's car, slowly lying on the hood like the fake cowboy model I'd googled during the time I was in the cafe. Kyle looked so much better and here in front of my eyes was the real face of southern Adonis. He tipped his hat further down to hide his face.

"Luke came out during senior year and not everyone was as snug as a bug about it. Luke was kinda a cocky bastard yet everyone respected him. And one day this uppity came to hit Luke on the face, Luke was big even then, so he didn't stand a chance. It turned out the boy didn't believe Luke was a queer until he was wearing a pink hat to prove it. The next day, well, you know how the story goes. So here he is, in his pinkiest glory. It's kinda a way of his saying not to mess with him even though he's a queer. The folks still love him and that's all that matter."

"Of course they love him, look at his rippling muscles!" I pointed at Luke who was still arguing with Stella, "who would dare to hate him?"

"Maybe that too. But Tristan, the folks here know Luke's a good guy. Even without the rippling muscles, they would still love him."

I let the gear in my mind to work as I tried to figure out any hidden meaning behind those words. Kyle was telling me the public would still love Luke even he's not built like horse, yet he never told me the reason. It's just not making any sense, he didn't even bother to explain what he meant by 'they would still love him'. I had so many questions and each of them was left unanswered.

I groaned frustratedly, unintentionally catching Luke's attention. I felt as time had slowed down when I watched Luke telling Stella to shut up before approaching me. Every strut he took gave a little beat to my heart, the arms of his were flexing and his shirt was pressed tightly against his coffee-coloured skin. 

One

Two

Three

"Hey." 

Even such casual greeting would turn to golden honey after rolling in his rich southern tongue, the tingling sensation in my skin left goosebumps in its wake. His baby blues smiled with mischief when one of his rough hands snaked around my waist and held me up. With ease, my lips met his with my palms came contact with his broad chest. I was caught off guard as I could feel a throbbing hard-on was poking at my thigh. But my mind was distracted by his magical tongue sending me burning fire between my legs. Luke bit at my lower lip, earning a soft moan from me. I felt like stripping him off the annoying clothes, but the rest here.

Our kiss was stopped due to the lack of oxygen we supposed to need, but the kiss was hotter than I'd imagined. Luke smirked cockily and gave a long peck on my lips . 

"I miss you," he kept on giving me featherly kisses on the lips, pausing only for a quick breath.

"I'm here with you for the past hours," I closed my eyes and felt his hand gently making its way down to my backside.

"I know, but I still miss you."

"Yeah right," my scoff came short when his hand squeezed me deviously.

"Of course I miss you. I miss your eyes, your lips, your cheeks, your chest, your nipples, your stomach, your ass, your-" 

"I hate you but just shut up and kiss me." Luke chuckled slowly before dipping in for a kiss. This time, the kiss was soft as petals of flower.

"I like kissing you, you're so soft," I hummed at his gentle voice, wanting to hear it again. I felt his finger brushing my lips and I moaned at the feeling. His thumb pressed against the corner of my mouth and sank in, my tongue pressing up against its rough texture. I could his thumb swish around my tongue before he pressed up his lips again. He let his tongue slid past my lips slowly, thumb still in my mouth and pushing my lips further open. His teeth scarping my lips, biting them and sucking greedily.

We were getting to the good part when someone cleared his throat loudly.

Luke didn't pull back but kept on kissing me, ignoring the said person completely. But I knew enough was enough. I pressed my hands harder on Luke's chest, looking in his eyes and telling him later. He shot me a knowing look and sighed with frustration. Now, he's back with a hot-headed bastard. He turned around at the person when I looked over his shoulder, my throat growled angrily.

Stella.

"He's here, pig."

"Who?" I asked confusely, waiting Luke to answer. He just nodded at Stella and told her to meet with the others. Stella hated to listen to him but she did what Luke said, flashing a bird at us before taking the opposite direction.

"Who is it, Luke?"

"Just a friend of Kyle, he can help us to find James." Luke smiled weakly at me, somehow I didn't believe him. I could see the mention of James gave a tiring look on Luke's face, there're wrinkles around his forehead and his eyes had lost its youthful glow. I was quiet before I beamed happily at him, he was instantly intrigued by my sudden cheerfulness.

"I found out the truth about your pink hat," I hugged him around the neck, smiling at him.

"Oh yeah? Was that what you and Kyle were talking about just now?"

"You saw?" I faked my surprise which failed miserably when I laughed.

"It's not the only thing I saw. The lust in your eyes was bright as the sun, darling."

My mouth gaped open and Luke chuckled slowly at that, but deciding to lean in and give me a kiss.

"Never mind, I'll give you something to lust for after this."

"I have no doubt."

We broke off when we heard Jasper yelling for our attention, running towards us with dusty trails left behind. I watched as a man around the same height as Luke came into view with Kyle at his side. He was not wearing a cowboy hat or anything of that sense. His complete attire was screaming nothing but authority. A tailored gray suit matched with a golden silk tie and ended with a pair of Italian shoes that shone brightly. His charcoal hair was even combed nicely to the back to reveal his fair skin, the eyes of his were the palest grey I've even seen.

He walked with pride as he stood in front of Luke and I, Stella looked uncomfortable standing beside of Kyle. The man's eyes scanned around before dropping his eyes on me.

"So, you're the bitch Luke loves."

                                                              ~*End of Chapter Seventeen*~

Due to public demand, I have to upload at least one chapter to ease myself. I know it's been A HUNDRED YEARS AGO but it's here NOW! I'M SORRY!

By OMGguyLOL.

All Rights Reserved.