His Makeup Artists jk ff 41

Start from the beginning

He blurted out bursting in anger making byul scoff and came out of the pool wearing a bathrobe....

Byul: what do you think you're the only one who is hurt here,, I'm tooo,,, you don't know how my heart was acking right now after knowing what they're doing over there,,, I even don't know that they're going to have their night in Eachothers arms,, getting being nice around aunty ( Mrs.jeon ) I collected this information from her,,,and thought to capture them together but didn't expected this...... Even though my heart was burning inside I was in calm unless like you who just burst out and any kind of stupid things..... If you want her you have to keep patience......

Jeebam: oh yeah until they get married & have children and live a happy life right?? Soo sick... 😤

Rolling her eyes byul sat on the chair pouring herself a glass of wine🍷 and said....

Byul: let them enjoy this night... Only for tonight,,,,, because after that they won't get chance he is going to be mine & y/n going to be yours forever, they themselves made our path clear by taking this step...

Jeebam frown in confusion but seeing her confidence he get curious & immediately sat beside her asking

Jeebam: what is your next move.... What you're going to do......?

Byul: not me it's you..... Who is going to do the next thing.... Just listen to me carefully......

Plastering a evil smile on her face she started to explain something to jeebam who is listening to her like a obedient kindergarten child....
.
.
.
.
.
MEANWHILE.......... Next Morning......

Y/n pov: I slowly opened my eyes after getting hit by a sunlight and turned to my right side where my bunny boy sleeping peacefully hugging my waist,,,

For a second I drooled out looking at him, thinking how can be a person look like a kid yet the same time breathe taking hot....... And a shy smile appeared on my face after remembering last night moments..... I couldn't able to take out my eyes from adoring him and was about to touch his face he moved little making me halt on my action