"Oh, perfect. Rockfish. The place you go to bash beer bottles on people's heads." John B says not liking the plan.

"There's a guy here,  that's always here, moves a lot of weight. My dad worked for him. Come on now." JJ says getting out of the van.

"No, no, wait, wait." John B says as JJ walks around to John B's side and open my door. "Please don't say "Barracuda Mike.""

"Okay, I won't." JJ says shrugging.

"J, this is a bad idea." I say now not liking the plan either.

"Come on, there's gotta be a better option than this." John B say's following JJ and I now.

"Oh, you know what? You're right. There is a better option. Except there's not. All right, dude? Seriously, we don't have a whole lot of time, and your dad needs help right now, and this guy is gonna be the key to getting down to South America ASAP. Trust me on this one. Let me do the talking, okay?" JJ says as we then walk up to him.

"I don't like this one bit." I whisper to John B as he agrees.

"Yo, Mike! Yo! You remember me, right? It's on the tip of your tongue. J..." JJ says.

"Luke's son!" Mike says as he stabs the knife into the wood.

"That works too. Uh, also go by JJ, but this here is my good friend, John B." JJ says.

"Hey." John B awkwardly says.

"Routledge!" The man says knowing who he is.

"And my girlfriend Evelyn." JJ says putting his hand around my waist.

"Tiara?" The man asks.

"Uhm, yea." I say with a smile.

"What do you want Jj? No one brings Tiara I'm here unless they need something." Mike says looking JJ dead in the eye.

"Mike, I'm gonna be honest about why we're here, okay? We're a little bit in a... a patch of trouble, and we're trying to get down to South America if that's..." JJ starts but Mike cuts him off.

"I'm sorry, slick, but I done sold the travel agency." Mike says as him and the dude laugh.

"Well, I mean, we're not looking for some free handout here, all right? We understand it's a two-way road. Symbiotic relationship." JJ says as a man comes up behind us.

"Yes, yes." John B and I says agreeing.

"That's what we're trying to get at. We just need to "parlee"..." JJ says as we are all a little tense now. I notice the creepy man next to Mike looking me up and down.

I wanna go home.

"Parley. Parley is what he's saying." I say correcting JJ.

"Parley in, um... in private, if that's cool with you." JJ says as him and Mike walk away.

John B looks at me awkwardly as I grab his shoulders and turn him back around so it's not so awkward.

"Beautiful weather." I say with a smile. I feel John B's arm go around me as the guy continues to check me out.

"Yeah, so, uh, what do you... what do you guys catch out here?" John B asks the two men.

"Money." The respond.

"Nice to meet you fellas." John B says as he pulls me away and over to JJ. JJ looks confused as John B's arm is around my waist.

"Okay. What do we gotta do?" I ask as we walk to the Twinkie.

"Just a little something." He responds.

"JJ, seriously?" I ask as John B's arm leaves my waist seeing as they can't see us anymore.