Chapter 25 - Rejection and Intoxication

Start from the beginning

Him. A constant shadow that haunted me.

~~~~~~~~

The moon disappeared and the bright orange tinted sun rose up in just minutes. I had finally fallen asleep just an hour away when the morning appeared out of no where. Now, I just wanted to sleep. I felt the bed rise as Justin's heavy body got up, comparing to my scrawny body. I was awake, indeed, but I didn't want to get up. Justin didn't utter a word to me, because maybe he thought I was asleep since my body was faced the other way?

I heard a click of the door and sensed that Justin was already in the bathroom. I still didn't move. The shower was turned on, yet I still didn't move from my position.

When the shower was cut off, I yawned. No power in the world could possibly succeed in waking me up right now. I cursed myself for waking up so early. Too early, actually, just to get a drink of water.

Little bit later, Justin walked out of the shower, leaving a trail of hot steam running out of the bathroom. Soon after, the bed dipped and I felt warm air hit my shoulder blade.

"Wake up," He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"No."

"Get your ass up. Who told you to stay awake till four in the morning?" He said, pulling the pillow away from me.

"I couldn't sleep!" I murmured, turning my body to face him.

"Mhm?" He chuckled.

"Hush."

"Go to sleep. Ten minutes."

"Okay," I whispered, sluggishly.

~~~~~

Something cool and wet touched my face but I refused to open my eyes. What time is it? How long did I sleep?

"Wake up, or I might just have to carry you to the bathroom myself," Justin challenged, running his fingers through my hair. The ticklish feeling on my scalp woke me up.

"Good morning," I murmured, still half asleep. I looked at the clock. Last time I checked I had closed my eyes...ten minutes ago. Ten fucking minutes felt like ten seconds and I didn't get much of sleep.

"Get ready, come on," He said, pulling me up. My body felt like a feather and wanted to fall right back down on the bed.

"I..need..sleep," I grunted, laying my head on the crook of his neck. Because really, the endless sleepy words were just enough to get him to started, he picked me up, without a warning, threw me over his shoulders, like I weighted no more than a feather, and inhumanly sped to the bathroom, placing me on the counter. The cool air, from his transformation from the bedroom to the bathroom, woke me up.

"You must be awake now," Justin said, chuckling. I rolled my eyes and yawned, shaking my head.