┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

Ryujin's eyes fluttered open, the whole room engulfed in darkness. She blinked the sleep out of her eyes, rolling to her side as she searched for her phone. Once she realised it was still in her pocket, she checked the time.

9pm.

Ryujin got into a sitting position, trying to wake herself up before she got up. Her body was sore, but slightly better than how it was earlier. She trudged toward the fridge to see if there was anything to satisfy her growing hunger.

She threw open her fridge door, her eyes immediately landing on the plastic cup of coffee. She frowned, grabbing it. She didn't recall buying back any coffee for home. She turned the cup around, spotting the familiar post-it note.

"hope you're not in too much pain, you're doing really well! here's a coffee <3"

Ryujin stared at it, her frown deepening as she tried to wrap her head around how on Earth it got into her fridge. She had never told him where she lived. She fumbled for her home, turning it on and immediately going into their chat seeing that he had messaged her.

beomgyu <3

i brought coffee for you
i stuck a note on your coffee, did you see it?
i wanted to call you to come down and collect it,
but i think your neighbour knew me cuz she told me she'd bring it for you
i hope it was actl ur neighbour and not sumn wanting free coffee😶
2.47 p.m.

Ryujin released a relieved sigh she didn't know she held, exiting the chat to go into the one she had with Chaeryeong just to confirm it was actually Chaeryeong who had spotted Beomgyu earlier.

chae 💕

i saw ur crush when i was coming back home from groceries LMFAOOO
he lowk so cute tho
and does he normally bring u coffee that is acc so cute
he is raising the bar fr
anyway i put it in your fridge cuz u werent home yet
2.58 p.m.

omg thanks chae i got so scared thinking he knew my apartment number LMFAOO
and nahh this the first time he's doing something like this
he IS the standard
the standard your boyfriend is far from so break up with him 😁
9.04 p.m.

beomgyu <3

i brought coffee for you
i stuck a note on your coffee, did you see it?
i wanted to call you to come down and collect it,
but i think your neighbour knew me cuz she told me she'd bring it for you
i hope it was actl ur neighbour and not sumn wanting free coffee😶
2.47 p.m.

it was thankfully HAHA
9.05 p.m.
thank you for the coffee tho it rlly shocked me lol

ok thank god
and ur welcomee u looked kinda tired last time i saw you so i wanted to do something for you
please don't tell me you JUST finished training

oh no dw i finished at 4 i just took a fat nap when i came home
and i dont have any training this weekend

omgg thats good u need to rest
what are u planning to do

just catch up on rest
probs going to start a new show

sounds funn
i have to go to work this weekend 😰
until late night😔
if u need any recs on shows i have a ton

alrightt i'll ask u if i cant find anything

mk
oh u know ive been checking out some nct
i've managed to learn most of their names

wowww
ok i'll test u next time we meet

😨😨😨😨
i'll go sharpen my skills rn

you do that
im going to drink this coffee

hope you like it
goodnighttt

night <3

Ryujin knew for a fact she wasn't going to sleep. She brought the cup to her lips, taking a cautious sip as she wasn't sure what flavour it was. She smacked her lips, impressed with the unfamiliar yet yummy flavour. She took another sip as she walked to her living room, turning on the lights.

She sat in the middle of her sofa, turning the tv on before trying to find a show she should start. Once she found something that deemed interesting to her, she clicked on the show and began to watch the first episode with Beomgyu's coffee in her hand.

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

Ryujin was bored.

She wasn't used to staying home for so long. She had wasted the whole day away on her sofa, watching the same show she started last night. It was interesting, but Ryujin didn't enjoy the feeling that she knew she spent nearly 24 hours in the same position.

She had texted Chaeryeong, who told her that she was busy in school finishing up a project and couldn't entertain her, so Ryujin wasn't really left with another choice. Sang-yoon was in Busan and Ryujin didn't feel like meeting up with her other teammates to hang out.

She lied on her back on the sofa, looking at the bare ceiling as she racked her brains trying to think of something she should do. Her eyes lit up when she thought of an idea. She sprung up from her lazy position, rushing to the bathroom to look presentable.

She grabbed her phone and wallet, walking out of the house before she slipped on her shoes, walking out of the apartment complex. Her hands rested in her pockets and she walked down the serene and quiet streets of her neighbourhood.

She was dressed in a simple oversized shirt and a pair of sweatpants, which didn't make her stand out. There weren't that many people anyway, so she started to ease up with not wearing a mask.

Her lips pulled into a grin as she spotted the familiar place, quickening her pace ever so slightly. Before she walked in, she peered into the cafe, seeing that it was empty. Her smile widened as she put her hand on the door handle, pulling it open to hear the familiar chime of a small bell on top of the door.

She made eye contact with a surprised Beomgyu who manned the counter alone. She closed the door behind her, a grin playing on her lips as they locked eyes.

"Let's see how well you know NCT,"

guys they both have that rizz what can i saydid you guys like the chap ;)

did you guys like the chap ;)