"Thank you, thank you, thank you." I say squeezing him.

"Honestly, the hardest part is gonna be security, all right?" JJ says as we all sit at a table on the ferry. "So most of the guys are gonna be at the rail yard."

"We'll need to find some place and guard it, maybe a little further down the line, like a whistle-stop." Pope says forming a plan.

"Yeah." Kie says agreeing.

"You guys are getting ahead of yourselves per usual. We don't have a way to transport the cross. What you think? On JJ's motorcycle?" Cleo says.

"That's not my fault." JJ argues.

"Okay, other options." Pope started before Sarah taps my shoulder. She nods her head up the stairs as I look to see Topper.

And Kelce.

"Oh my God." I say as Sarah hides herself.

"Oh my God, what?" Cleo asks confused as I nod my head up the stairs.

"Is that Topper and Kelce?" Pope questions.

"Why... are they everywhere?" Kie asks confused.

"Perfect. Hey, Jayj." Pope says with a smile.

"What?" JJ asks confused.

"I bet you they have a way to transport the cross."

"Actually, Pope's right. He does have a rig." Kie says as they all look at Sarah and I.

"No." Sarah argues.

"Yes." JJ says.

"No. Absolutely not." I say not wanting to talk to them.

"Yes, come on. Sarah, you already got him
whipped anyway, all right? And Eve, Kelce can't get over you." JJ tells us. "So why don't you just take one for the team?"

"What would John B say?" Sarah asks.

"I think John B will completely understand. Think about the circumstances. It's about treasure." Pope says.

"We can handle John B." Kie tells her.

"Kelce and I ended to bad, that's not a good idea." I state to try and get out of it.

"Just talk to him." Kie tells us.

"I just can't believe you're here. I saw the news. I... I texted you. I didn't even know if you were alive, Sarah. How are you? You okay?" Topper asks Sarah.

"Talk other here?" I ask Kelce as we walk away from them.

"Why are you here Eve?" Kelce asks not wanting to talk to me.

"Look, things are crazy right now. We've been after this... family heirloom of Pope's, which is why we were gone. And we ended up losing it, and unbelievably there might be a chance that, um, we could get it back tonight. In Wilmington." I tell Kelce.

"That might work on topper but it's not gonna work on me." Kelce states. "You left me, for a Pogue." I hate how bad he talks about them.

"You know what? I don't need you're help with you're inch long dick." I say mad at him.

"I wasn't gonna help you cause your a slut." He says mad at me now.

"Must suck that Rafe was better in bed then you were." I say as I walk away and back down to the others.

"How'd it go?" Cleo asks as they all look at me.

"Horrible." I say still mad at him.

We look up and see Topper and Sarah hugging as she holds the thumbs up at us.