Superstars (DCKZ)

INTRODUCTION:

Diluc (Organiser, Main Vocalist, Visuals)

Kaeya (Leader, Vocalist, Main Visuals)

Childe ( Heart throb, Vocals, Visuals)

Zhongli (Composer, Rapper, Visuals)

Kaeya POV: 

"Thank you and good night!" I yell into the microphone as the four of us wrap up the concert, the crowd roars and claps as the curtains fall, "we've performed almost everywhere in Teyvat!" Childe says excitedly taking his mic off, "indeed... but we've still not been to Inazuma yet" Diluc says as he takes a few sips of water. "Hoho~ then maybe we should head there in 2 weeks time?" I suggest, everyone murmurs in agreement. Zhongli arranged for the four of us to meet the following morning in the Dawn Winery to discuss over song choice, Diluc cuts in the conversation telling us to inform the officials in Inazuma to see if we can book a place to perform, "right... well, see you guys tomorrow!" Childe picks up his backpack and leaves with Zhongli hand in hand. I tidy up the last of the equipment before turning to Diluc, "I'll be at Albedo's tonight~ see you in the Dawn Winery~" he gives a sharp nod before heading in the opposite direction. I open the backstage door and step out into the cold, misty Mondstadt night, the stars flicker softly as shooting stars race across the sky, I slowly stroll back to Albedo's small residence near Springvale, the lights were on inside and I could see his shadow moving back and forth in the house, I unlock the door and step inside, "Babe! I'm home~" I shout as I kick off my shoes onto the shelf, Albedo rushes into my arms, "You were amazing today~" Albedo says into my shoulder, I chuckle softly, "stealing more hearts today than last time I see!" Albedo says teasingly, I shove him gently. "Pfft... so you noticed the hip windows... *sigh* but in the end, you'll always be the one Albedo, don't worry" I place a gentle kiss on his head before heading into the shower. Moments later, I come out of the shower feeling refreshed, my eyes flicker up to the clock, 10PM... I gently open the bedroom door to see Albedo already sound asleep, I laugh softly as I clamber into the bed with him, resting my arm gently on his waist, I remove my eye patch, placing it in a special box also inherited from my grandfather. My right eye had no vision problems whatsoever, I just like hiding my eye, creating a layer of mystery to my character, and carrying on my grandfather's most iconic possession, I close my eyes and catch some Zs before the following morning arrives. 

The morning eventually comes as the sun rises high into the sky, the clouds stretches across the sky like a layer of cotton, I sit up and stretch, groaning quietly making sure to not wake Albedo. I place a gentle kiss on his forehead before preparing breakfast for him, placing it beside his bedside table, a cold glass of milk, cereal, and a chicken skewer. I chuck together a calla lily and windwheel aster smoothie in a cup before swinging my rucksack onto my shoulder, putting my eye patch on and heading out towards the Dawn Winery to meet up with the boys. Soon, the grand winery comes into view, the rows of grapevines stretch throughout the acres of land, "Ah! Master Kaeya!" Adelinde rushes towards me while carrying a basket of laundry, "Welcome home! Please come in! The others are already there" I give Adelinde a cute smile before opening the door and stepping into the cosy interior, I took a good few minutes looking at them, Childe and Zhongli were walking around discussing over the antiques and design of the winery, and Diluc was busy with phone calls and scribbling down notes messily over a piece of paper. Diluc never had neat handwriting, as a young lad, he was the type to write his 'a' and 's' the wrong way and was unable to write on a reasonably straight line. "Alright everyone coming in!" I clap my hands as everyone slowly gathers around the huge table in the centre of the room, "so what are we looking at? Song choice? Booking details?" I search their faces for answers, Diluc slides the official documents over, "we were fortunate enough to be accepted by the electro archon to perform for her in the Tenshukaku, the rest of the citizens will be watching the livestream, as we cannot fit thousands of people in the Shogun's private quarters" my eyes widened, "WHAT?! So we're performing for an archon?!" Diluc nods proudly, the room fills up with chatter of excitement. Zhongli steps forward handing us sheets of paper, "here are the lyrics for the song... it's called 'Superstars' on the back are notes for the visuals, I made a MMD with stick figures to demonstrate how the visuals should look like" everyone skims through the lyrics and notes before watching the the animation video, the stick figures were coloured red, blue, ginger, and brown to represent us, Zhongli was also well organised enough to put the backing track for the song over the MMD to provide us with an idea of the tempo. I snap my fingers along, "yep... we can do that! Lets start with the song first, it's the most important thing" I pull out the microphones from the night before and handed them out, everyone gets into position, Diluc comes in first, then soon accompanied by the rest of us, during the small instrumental part, Zhongli comes in with his rap part, his deep and powerful voice was perfect for the role. "We actually sounded pretty decent for a first try~ bravo!" I clap my hands, "should we move on to the visuals now?" I look around for any hints of objection, "yep!" Childe says standing in starting position, everyone moves in perfect sync, with quick agile movements and captivating gestures, we move around the floor in a beautiful formation.