The Maid Dress [Kaveh x Alhaitham]

Authors note: This is food for the KavehTham/HaiKaveh shippers and a celebration of Kaveh's release, good luck on your pulls! Just a heads up this is a smut oneshot and it is my first time writing smut, so I apologise if it's bad. Also, thank you all for the 1.5K views, lets keep the stats climbing!

Alhaitham POV:

I hear the front door close and then a groan, "This client is so weird... hey, help me unzip this!" I look up to see Kaveh wearing a frilly light pink maid dress with white polka dots, his hair is done up in a high ponytail with pink clips in it, my heart skips a beat and my blood runs cold. He looks... so baby girl... I became nervous and stuttered out "W-What's up with t-that outfit?" I walked over to him and began unzipping the maid dress, "I don't know... it was a special request and I did get paid more, so it's okayish I suppose..." my fingers occasionally brushed against his slender back as I felt an electric shock pass through, ugh... I'm so in love with him. I suddenly stop, "Kaveh do you mind keeping this on...? I think you look really uh... cute" my cheeks heated up and I tried to keep a straight face, he looks at me weirdly, "Uh... no, it's really uncomfortable" he says and takes it off. When he leaves, I kick myself in the shin, that was so embarrassing! I pick up a book and try to forget about this.

Later, I get a telegram from Cyno and Tighnari asking to meet up at the tavern to catch up, it also specifically said to bring Kaveh along, sure it's no problem to bring the love of my life- I mean, room mate along. I went into Kaveh's room not expecting him to be shirtless, my face went bright red, "U-Uh... Kaveh!" I said nervously, "Whoa! Ever heard of knocking?" he says and grabs his shirt and covers himself, "I'm sorry... it's just I got a telegram from Cyno and Tighnari asking to meet at the tavern, and they specifically told me to bring you along..." I look at the floor, refusing to meet his heart melting eyes, why is this happening to me? "Fine fine, I'll come... just get out of my room, I'm changing!" I dart out of the room faster than you can blink, I dive into my room and I clutch my chest, my heart pounded so hard I was about to get flipped inside out... he is just so gorgeous. I take a few deep breaths and let my serious demeanour return to me.

We headed towards the tavern in complete silence, on the way there I took a few glances at him but he just never seemed to be able to meet my eyes. I've really ruined my chances now, haven't I? I open the door to the tavern and immediately see those iconic ears amidst the crowd, I walk towards the two pairs of ears and I sit down, "Hello" I said in an emotionless tone, Kaveh gives them a small wave and sits down. "Hey! You guys made it! I already ordered drinks, my treat today so don't worry about mora Kaveh" Tighnari said in a teasing tone and winked at Kaveh, Kaveh chuckled and thanked him. Not long later, four glasses of red wine were brought to our table. I picked up the handleless ceramic cup and sipped the wine slowly. I took a sneak peek at Kaveh. As soon as the alcohol met his lips, his eyes lit up in an instant, I wished I was the one who could just make him light up like that. "So..." Cyno said breaking the ice, "I dare you two to play gay chicken, the winner gets 150K mora from me" he said smugly, Tighnari high fived him. My heart leapt to my throat. Tighnari and Cyno had always placed bets that Kaveh and I are going to have a romantic relationship and have done many things to try and make that happen, but it seemed to never work... I immediately blurt out a "YES, I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE" , Cyno raises his eyebrows. "Well... someones eager..." he said, chuckling, I felt an instant blush come to my face and I looked the other way, act natural Alhaitham, act natural.

Kaveh and I are both the stubborn type, neither of us wanted to lose. Over the next couple of days we went on many romantic dates around Sumeru, it could be something as simple as a hike, or something as complicated as an obstacle course challenge in the trees. We did it all, we've even gone as far as getting married. The challenge went on and on and on and on... none of us ever wavered, I began to wonder if the challenge was meant to be this long. About a year and a half later, I find myself back in the tavern with Kaveh talking and laughing with Dehya and Dunyarzard, "so Kaveh... What was the best thing that has ever happened to you?" Kaveh thought for a while before saying, "well... I was once dared to play gay chicken with this guy..." and he pointed to me, he then told Dunyarzard and Dehya the entire story about how this challenge started and what had happened, "I've been married to this guy for about a year and five months, and I'm beginning to wonder if he's actually gay..." I smirk when I hear these words, I say to him "I share the same thoughts..." he turns around and looks at me in shock, "so you're gay?!" Then I calmly said to him, "remember the question you answered?" my heart began to feel warm and fuzzy inside. "OF COURSE!" he said, his face went into deep thought, then a soft red blush seeped over his cheeks, I took his hand and I said "it's the best thing that happened to me too..."

When we returned from the tavern, it was late, no one was in the streets, just an occasional stray cat and the crickets. Kaveh clung onto me and shivered, "i-it's so cold..." I wrapped my arms around him, his body seemed to relax. I placed the key in the lock and entered the house, "Kaveh I want you to try this cake I was making earlier" I said and handed him a carrot cake with vanilla icing on it, he took a small bite, his eyes lit up and his mouth was in the shape of a tiny 'O' of amazement, my heart pounded when I saw his face light up, just thinking it was me who made that happen... gosh, words can't even describe it. "So... how is it?" I said breaking the silence, "It tastes good... but... not as good as you~" he smirks and winks at me, "do you uh... want to...do it?" he said nervously, his eyes searching my face for approval. My heart does an entire somersault, I walk closer to him slowly and I trace a finger on his jawline, I press my lips close to his ear and whisper "Only if you wear that maid dress for me..." his eyes widen in surprise then his pupils dilate, "just for you... you better do me right tonight..."

Moments later, Kaveh puts his maid dress on but he does the bows loosely so they reveal his slender waist and chest more, my poor heart couldn't handle it, "Screw it..." I said, I began ripping the maid dress off Kaveh's body, and he rips my clothes off, we were both so desperate for one another, I pinned Kaveh down on the bed and leaned over and kissed him passionately, I press my lips hard against his, I then bite his bottom lip and let my tongue in, I slide it in and out as I hear him let out tiny gasps and moans. I then moved down and began leaving bite marks on his neck, chest, and between his thighs, "H-Haitham... just do it already...ahh~" he said breathlessly, I smiled to myself."Now now... be a good boy and beg for it..." I said slowly pressing his sweet spot, "Ah! P-Please... put it in! I beg you! I want all of you!" I smirked, "Very well... since you asked so nicely..." I flipped Kaveh around so he is on all fours and I let the tip of my cock arouse him as I press it gently against his hole, I slide it in slowly then began to increase the speed, not long later, I was thrusting hard, I loved hearing the noises Kaveh makes, "Mngh~ngh~mmh~H-Haitham!!" As soon as he calls my name I slow down and say "Too much?" he gives a nod, I roll my eyes jokingly. Kaveh suddenly pushes me away and seductively crawls towards me, he kisses me passionately and we exchange saliva, he moves down towards my thighs and squeezes them and leaves bite marks just shy of my ass. He grabs my cock and begins sucking at an alarming rate, I felt a rush of adrenaline pass through my veins, I couldn't hold it in... this was so arousing... I release my load of sticky creamy white liquid into his mouth, he swallows it without gagging, I was impressed... some of it was still dribbling out of his mouth as he looked at me with half lidded eyes. Kaveh uses his finger and swipes it off his chin and licks his finger in a way that makes me want to release another load, but I don't, I hold it in. "I...I want to do it to you..." he says quietly fiddling with his blonde hair, "Go ahead my love.." I said, his face instantly changes. From a shy innocent face into a devious monster, he grabs onto my hair and forces me on my hands and knees and immediately starts thrusting, the air in my lungs disappear of the sudden movement, I gasp "K-Kaveh...mngh~ugh~umph~" he hums to himself, "You're doing so well..." he says with a twist of naughtiness in his voice, I felt a warm liquid fill me up, it was like filling the holes in my soul and repairing me, I give a loud moan as he suddenly thrusts even harder than he had before, "K-Kaveh!!" I hiss quietly, he stops and looks at me breathlessly. We both stare at each other while panting hard, Kaveh lays his head on my chest and passes out, well, this was tiring. I soon get knocked out cold as well.

The next morning, I blink a few times and notice that Kaveh is still snoring sleepily on my chest, we were both still fully naked and definitely smelled like we had sex. I kiss him on his forehead until he wakes up, "Good morning my love..." he says tiredly, we both wash and get changed and hit the street. "Hey Alhaitham!" I turn around to see Nilou waltzing up to me, "I've always been curious... what's Kaveh to you?" I felt a burst of pride and joy erupt from my chest, I put my arm around Kaveh and said proudly "he's the cutest and prettiest thing in my life, even cuter and prettier than a maid dress..."