Flirty Librarian [Jean x Lisa]

NOTE: Short... but yes.

Jean POV:

I was sorting out paperworks for the Dvalin incident in my office, the Traveller has helped a lot for the repairs, but there were a few construction and repair requests I have to approve, lets see... a new cottage near Dawn Winery, a broken window near Springvale, and a tree collapsed in Brightcrown Canyon, shouldn't be too hard... I thought while looking through the material list, "Ara ara~" a voice came from behind me, "You've been working too hard darling~" Lisa said and slowly walked over to me, "Not now Lisa..." I said, sighing, "What do you mean not now?" she lifted up my chin with her finger, "Oh my~ what a pretty little thing you are~" she said caressing my cheek, suddenly without warning she pressed her lips into mine while sighing in a very suspicious way, suddenly there was a knock on my door, "Master Jean?" it was the Traveller, "what's going on in there? I need to speak to you" Lisa immediately got off me and answered the door stalling the Traveller as I wiped my face and reapplied my lipgloss. "Ah, Aether, please come in!" I said, trying my best to look calm, "Here are the requests I have just accepted, could you please deliver the materials to the people and help construct them if they need it, you will be compensated, let's say... 500K mora?" I said, raising an eyebrow, "Sure thing! Although, are you alright? I heard some... noises before I came in" he said, "Uh... ah... yes, I'm fine, I just stubbed my toe" I said rubbing my foot under the table for good measure, "Oh, I see! I hope your toe stops hurting soon!" he said and left. As soon as the door shut, Lisa smirked and sat on my lap moving her hips slightly, "Oh you little beauty~" she murmured to herself as she put her face really close to mine, "Why don't I take you out to Good Hunters, hm? Will you be a good girl after that?" I felt flustered as I blushed, "I guess..." .

Soon, we made our way to Good Hunter, "Hello Sara~" Lisa said leaning on the counter and fluttering her eyelashes, "could we please have some Mondstadt Grilled Fish?" she said reaching into her pocket for mora, "Sure! Please wait" Sara said and began to prepare the food, "extra pepper for my darling, if you could be so kind~" Lisa said, gesturing to me, "Oh? I never knew you're dating the Acting Grand Master. She said while cooking, "Ahh~ yes, it was only a recent thing," Lisa said, still fluttering her eyelashes. I honestly didn't know what to do or say so I just... sat there smiling and nodding. Just a few minutes later, Lisa came holding up two Mondstadt Grilled Fish, "say ahhh~" she said as she wiggled the fish skewer in front of my face, that was just a bit too far. "Lisa, behave" I said, "Fine fine~" she said, handing me the fish skewer as we polished it off in seconds.

"I'm tired..." I muttered as I stretched my arms, Lisa and I headed towards my house, "Oooh~ fancy" she said checking out her surroundings, I collapsed on the couch and closed my eyes, soon I felt something heavy on my ass, I turned around to see Lisa sleeping on it, "That sussy librarian!" I thought in my head, I didn't have the energy to protest, so I eventually fell asleep. I initially thought that I'd be an independent woman leading the knights, but I guess I got myself a girlfriend during the process. I'm not complaining though, not even the slightest.