Happy Endings [Thoma x Ayato]

Thoma POV:

"Mitsu me au sono shisen tojita sekai no naka..." I sang to myself as I sweeped the dead leaves off the patio in the Kamisato Estate. Being a housekeeper isn't as hard as it seems really, you just need to have the time, patience, and attitude for it. I've been serving the Kamisato siblings ever since I could remember. They are both very kind, but I have been developing a crush for the older brother. I never went to chase after that dream since I was a measly housekeeper and he was literally the head of the clan, so I didn't think much of it. "Ah, looks like somebody is doing a superb job... I must say, I didn't know you could sing" came a voice behind me, my heart leapt to my throat. "Uh hahahaha... t-thanks my Lord, just finished the last of the chores' ' I gripped onto my broom tightly, my knuckles turning white. I didn't even notice it but my hands started to tremble. It seems as if Ayato noticed, he took my hands and said, "Thoma, why don't you take a rest? You've done so much for me, and I am grateful." I nodded and fixed on a smile, he also passed me a little cake to eat while I rested. I accepted the cake graciously but secretly dreading it. In the past, the siblings always gave me the food left by guests if they tasted horrible, I sat myself down on the cushion and took a small bite. The icing melted into my tongue giving off sweet sakura and jasmine flavour, it was amazing! Suddenly, my teeth hit something hard, I examined the cupcake closely and I saw something made of metal, I pulled it out and it was .. a ring? 

into the starry night sky, wondering what things await me in the future... for now, I have a cute fiance, a happy community, and memories that I'll hold on to dearly forever.There was a piece of stained yellow paper attached to it, I instantly knew it was Ayato's paper. He always used yellow paper for important invitations, now what is it doing in this cake? I opened the folded paper and it read in fancy calligraphy: "Will you marry me Thoma? - A". I didn't recall much of what happened next, but I knew I screamed so loudly almost everyone in the whole Kamisato Estate freaked out. Amidst the chaos, Ayato walked up to me with a grin, "so I take that as a yes?" I didn't even know what to say. I jumped into his arms as he whirled me round and round, out of the corner of my eye I saw milady and Lumine holding hands. I guess everyone gets their happy ending eventually. I could hear a song echoing in the background of the chatter, "kokoro ni ima wana wo shikakete..." the song I was singing to, I happily hummed to the tune as I nuzzled into Ayato's chest. The evening ended with kisses all around, milady and Lumine exchanged butterfly kisses while Ayato and I... well we went on with more passionate ones. I look up into the starry night sky, wondering what things await me in the future... for now, I have a cute fiance, a happy community, and memories that I'll hold on to dearly forever.