Maple Leaf [Kazuha x Heizou]

Kazuha POV:

As I nap under a tree, a fallen maple leaf drifts down gently and lands on my face. I ignored it as it was something that always happened, and it's natural. Then, I felt something that was not natural, a pair of hands cup my face as the maple leaf slips off, I wake up in an instant. I was met by a pair of light green eyes, "Well, if it isn't Shikanoin Heizou..." I said while sitting up. He giggled and said, "Haha, look who caught me..." I don't even know how long he's been staring at me for, but honestly it was kind of creepy, how did I not sense his presence? He opened his mouth to speak again, "Kazuha, I must say, you are so dreamy~~" I felt my breath caught in my throat, what did he just say to me? I suddenly felt kind of dizzy, as he kept staring down at me lovingly. He sat down next to me and tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear and said "Lost for words?", I honestly really was. A strange sensation began inside of me, a sensation I haven't felt since my best friend Tomo was still here, my heart started thumping so loudly I was going to be flipped inside out, I felt my cheeks burn and a feeling that made me want to curl into a little ball. I still haven't said anything yet, then Heizou pressed his lips close to my ear and whispered, "There's something vital I haven't said to you yet... and that's I love you" I instantly curled into a ball at those words, internally I began screaming, I couldn't hold it in longer. It was harder than keeping in than the pain of the wounds I've experienced. So, I quietly whispered a "I love you too Shikanoin Heizou '' in his ear in return. He smiled at me in a way I haven't seen him before, this time it was so soft, gentle, and sincere. Unexpectedly, he pulled a leaf out of his pocket and blew a short excerpt of "I'm Yours" on the leaf. I hugged him tightly as the calm breeze danced around us. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a pink kitsune lady giggling behind a nearby building, Yae that sly fox... I caressed his cheek gently as another maple leaf floated down and landed on his face. Ah, I really love nature.