I need you... [Kaveh x Alhaitham]

Alhaitham POV: 

"I HATE YOU!" we say in unison, tears sting both our eyes, Kaveh's bottom lip trembles slightly as he whispers, "you're a real piece of shit..." he pushes past me and slams the door to his room, I shake with fury. I lower myself down on the bed, I close my eyes taking deep breaths and massaging my temples, Kaveh is just one of those stupid people who always in debt to someone but somehow always manages to still get by. I want him gone, I want him out, ugh... I grip my hair as my head sinks down in frustration. My body was shaking with anger, heat surges to my head, I regret everything I've done for him. I lay down on my bed, kicking off my shoes and removing my headphones, I stare at the ceiling with a blank mind. *clang clang clang* My eyes dart to the door, I press my ear up against Kaveh's door, I smack my forehead, "seriously working on a project in the dead of the night..." I trudge back to my room and put my headphones back on before adjusting my pillow, I shut the door before rolling over and trying to sleep. The next morning I wake up to the birds chirping on the branches outside my house, the sun tickles my body with it's warmth, I remove my headphones and massage my ear lobes gently before opening my bedroom door. Kaveh's bedroom door was wide open, the light enveloping his room, weird... Kaveh never leaves his curtains open in the morning, usually I'd have to do it for him, I enter the bedroom, it was pretty much deserted, the bed was neatly made and Kaveh's belongings were gone, then suddenly it hit me, he didn't just... I notice a small note on the desk, I quickly snatch it off the desk, my eyes skimming the words, "Dear Alhaitham... thank you for everything, but now I must go, apologies if I was ever a burden to you... xx Kaveh" I read quietly to myself, my hands drop to my sides, a single tear falls down my face, as much as I hated the way Kaveh behaves, he was still a major part of my life. I immediately rush out of the house, I'm going to find him... a few metres later I stop, I don't even know where he's gone, where do I even begin? 

My first thought was to ask Tighnari and Cyno, Kaveh would always go to their house whenever we have an argument, maybe he decided to move in with them? I bang the door loudly and urgently, "NARI, CYNO!!" I bellow, the door opens "whoa whoa calm down what's up?" Tighnari says half asleep, "have you seen Kaveh?!" I search his face in a panicked manner, Tighnari shakes his head, "no... he hasn't been around here, why? You two fought again?" I half nodded, "he moved out too..." I mumble quietly, Tighnari's eyes boggled out of his mind, "WHAT?! Um, um... try the Palace of Alcazarzaray?" he suggested, "y-yeah okay thanks" I quickly ran over to the Palace of Alcazarzaray, my feet pounding hard on the slippery grass. I place my hand on the moist tree trunk, bending over a little, panting for breath. I could feel my pulse in my head and a taste of metal stains my mouth, I look up to see the magnificent palace with beautiful fauna and flora arranged all around, the calming sounds of the fountain soothe my ears and mend my soul. I begin walking all around the palace, going into every patio, and checking Kaveh's favourite places to rest, all to no avail. I began panicking, where is he...? I head to Mawtiyima Forest where the fluorescent fungi grow as tall as an apartment building, the atmosphere there was soothing and calming, I inhale the earthy scent slowly, taking in the smell of the grass, leaves, and fungi. I begin walking deeper into the forest, I wasn't sure why I was here, but my gut has a feeling I won't be disappointed. Moments later, I hear soft singing and the sound of wheels rolling on the ground, " ♪ a gentle wind brushes my face while the swallows dip and glide away~ ♪" I walk slowly towards the sound.  A young man around his 20s with red clips in his hair and a very familiar outfit slowly walks, dragging a small suitcase behind him... KAVEH. My heart soars as I run forward hugging him tightly from behind, burying my face into his shoulder, "HUH?! H-HAITHAM?!" Kaveh shudders a little, "I'm sorry..." I say quietly, shuddering slightly, "I-I didn't realise how different I would feel without you, I-I need you..." my voice was barely audible, I feel Kaveh's shoulders relax before his fingers gently glide along my jawline then stroking my hair gently, "I'm sorry too..." he says softly, "I promise I won't run away again..." Kaveh comforted me until I stopped shaking as much, I kiss his neck and cheek gently before burying my face into his hair, "I'm surprised you haven't devolved into a fungus yet..." I say playfully, jabbing him gently in the ribs, Kaveh slaps my ass "hey! At least, I would be a fungus with sympathy!" he declares proudly, I chuckle softly while smiling. 

"S-So will you come back with me? To our house?" I look at him with pleading eyes, "Our?" he repeats, "does that mean-" I nod, "yes... that does mean you don't need to pay rent every month", Kaveh's eyes glimmer with joy and he jumps into my arms knocking me to the floor, I laugh out loud as Kaveh attacks me with gentle kisses all over my face and neck, "h-haha! Kaveh stop it, it tickles!" I squirm a little bit as Kaveh tries to keep me still, "make me~" he says in between his 'attacks', I grab his hair and press my lips hard into his, I feel his grip on me slowly loosening as he gets lost in the kiss, surrendering to me. The kiss was exactly how I remembered it, it was warm...sweet... and intimate, moments later, what seemed like an eternity to others was only a few seconds for the two of us, I break the kiss. "W-Well um... ready to go?" I offer Kaveh my hand, Kaveh gives me a soft smile before intertwining his fingers with mine, leaning into my shoulder as we walk, a million butterflies erupted from my stomach as the feeling of Kaveh's presence filled my heart with love and happiness. Not long later, the two of us stare at the oak door of the cottage we call home, I let Kaveh do the honors to opening the door, I hand him the keys, Kaveh takes the key eagerly and slides it into the doorknob, *clack* the door opens revealing a cosy interior.  "Haitham?" he says quietly, I turn to look into his heart stealing eyes, "have you ever had a spa night?" a flabbergasted look forms on my face, "as far as I'm concerned that's something girls do for their skincare routine, how do you expect a manly man like me to have a SPA NIGHT?" Kaveh rummages in his suitcase and pulls out aloe vera masks, a whole variety of face creams, cucumber, and other skincare products, my eyes widen... what the... "do it with me tonight? Please?" Kaveh looks at me with stars in his eyes, "fine" I say reluctantly. 

Soon, Kaveh runs a warm bath and sets up the items needed for the spa night, Kaveh and I put on a bathrobe and wash our faces at the sink, letting the warm water soak our skin, I dry my face and Kaveh helps me put on the aloe vera mask, I shiver at the sudden coldness, I smooth out the creases and stare at myself in the mirror, I look like a snow monster... I remove my bathrobe and steps into the bathtub sitting down slowly, the warm water envelopes my body, putting me into a calm state. Kaveh soon joins me as well, also looking like a snow monster, "Haitham... close your eyes" he places two cucumbers over my eyes, I lean back on the wall of the bathtub and relax, letting the feeling of pure bliss take over my body. I feel Kaveh's hand gently squeeze mine underwater, I squeeze gently in return, a small smile creeping across my face. Soon enough, the water's temperature slowly drops, I take the cucumbers off my eyes, and fold the mask onto my neck, I dry myself before removing the mask from my neck and washing my face, I put on some casual clothes, Kaveh puts on a frilly nightgown. "K-Kaveh! What on earth are you wearing?!" I say in utter disbelief, "my nightgown...duh" he says running his fingers through his hair. I did not question further, Kaveh beckons me over to a chair, I sit down as he pushes my hair back and smears many different creams on my face, then using his fingers and a sponge to evenly spread it out, he applies more pressure with his fingers to make sure my skin absorbs it. His fingers were warm, soft, and firm... when I look in the mirror again, my skin was practically glowing and it felt amazingly silky. "You had a LOT of grease, you MANLY MAN" Kaveh says washing the sponge, a little blush forms on my face. 

The two of us smell like flax leaves and padisarah, the scent soon consumes the entire house, "mm..." Kaveh inhales deeply, "I love this body wash you bought..." he mutters, "You'll have to thank my manly man tastes~" I glance sideways at Kaveh, he gives me a mischievous grin. "Since this is also my house... I have a request, just one" I raise an eyebrow and look at him curiously, "I want to share a bed with you" he smirks at me, my heart leaps to my throat, "f-fine..." my eyes flick away from his. I take his hand and shut the door, I hold Kaveh gently in my arms as he nuzzles into my chest, I chuckle softly, "you enjoying yourself down there?" I feel Kaveh's head bobbing up and down on my chest, "hah..." I wrap my arms around Kaveh's waist, pulling him closer to my body, "I need you..." Kaveh says quietly, "I need you too, bbg~" I say in a quiet low voice, I close my eyes, softly resting my lips on Kaveh's hair, falling into an abyss of dreams.