Her [Beidou x Ningguang]

Note: THIS IS A SMUTSHOT Y'ALL, I have no idea what I'm doing but yes :>

Beidou POV: 

The wind rushes past my face ruffling my hair as the sea washes against the Alcor, it makes it's stop at the ports of Liyue Harbor. "LAND HO! LOWER THE ANCHORS, FURL THE SAILS!" I bellow at the top of my voice, the sailors salute before saying in unison "Yes captain!" the anchor was lowered and the red sails of the Alcor was stowed away. The bridge was lowered as I marched off, I stand by as the sailors carry down the imported goods from Inazuma, "hm... sea ganoderma, naku weed, tea sets, umbrellas..." I was busy checking off the quality of the goods, were there any leaks? Is anything missing? Did anything break? "It seems Captain Beidou is quite the hardworking one..." came a voice behind me. I look up to see the Tianquan of the Liyue Qixing, my heart did a little leap, she looks prettier than the last time I saw her... "are you a magician Ning?" I ask as I continue allocating the goods to each sailor to send off, "Beidou I don't know what you're playing at, you know I'm part of the Liyue Qixing" she says taking a puff on her pipe, "then..." I say as I lower the box to the ground, "why does everyone else disappear when I look at you?" I give her a smug grin, "well played Captain Beidou~" she says reluctantly and kisses my forehead. "The Lantern Rite is happening this evening, I do expect to see you attend this festival..." she says softly before Baiwen calls for her. "Heh... my little Ningning~" I mumble to myself as I lock up my ship for the day. 

The sun descends and the festival ascends, beautiful lanterns, fireworks, performances, and food were on offer. I make my way to a higher platform, staring out at the sea of people and soaking up the joyous and festive energy. A figure with long wispy hair wearing a beautiful blue dress with fancy cuts slowly makes their way towards me, twirling a pipe between their fingers. "Hey, lookin' pretty fancy~" I say as I confidently put a hand on my hip, "mm... only a true treasure catches the eye of Captain Beidou, seems I've struck gold on this one" I smirk and pull her close, "indeed you have~" a glint of mystery shines in her eyes as she bites my neck playfully, my whole body arches up in surprise, "Ah?! N-Ning..." I gasp quietly, "we're in public..." her hands slide into the back of my clothes, "shh... one kiss won't be too bad now right?" I look at her a little bewildered, is this the proper elegant Ningguang that everyone knows? I shyly nod, "I suppose not..." she smiles, "then allow me...". Ningguang traces her fingers along my jawline, it sends series of shock down my spine, she leans in and kisses me softly, her lips meeting mine. It was a warm and intimate moment, her lipsgloss transferring from her lips to mine, mm... glaze lily lipgloss... cute. I lean in and whisper in her ear, "lets take this to the Jade Chamber?", she blushes furiously, "Mm...". I take her hand as we reach the top of Liyue and stand on the plaustrite taking us up and up...higher and higher into the skies of Liyue until it reaches a stop just shy of the main platform of the Jade Chamber. 

"What is a hot mommy doing up here all alone? Why sweeten things when we can...spice it up a little?" I say into her ear seductively, she chuckles "then I suppose it is time to turn up the heat~", Ningguang opens the door to the Jade Chamber revealing a grand and traditional workspace, ancient paintings adorned the walls as pot plants were placed in every nook and cranny. She opens the biggest doors to reveal an extravagant bedroom, pots and pots of mora were packed tightly inside the shelves, golden patterns were embroidered on the bedsheets, a beautiful and expensive looking brush and ink set rests on the table. Ningguang locks the door and walks slowly towards me, I sit down and let her sit between my legs. "Mm..." I bury my lips into her neck and squeeze her between my thighs, "yes..." she says quietly, a thought crosses my mind, I unzip her dress and slip off the sleeves, "I want you..." I say in her ear softly. Soon both of our clothes are strewn across the floor messily, Ningguang pins me down on the bed and leans over to look at me with half lidded eyes, my heart leaps to my throat, I reach up and rip out her hairpin as a messy waterfall of white hair falls on my face, her breasts are an inch from my face so I lift up my head a little and suck on them hard, a moan escapes her lips "Aah~ B-Beidou...s-so good..." I begin gently biting her nipples, grinding my teeth into her flesh, when I pull away dots of blood remain on the spot. I grab her ass and force her to sit on me as I grab her face, pressing my lips hard against hers, tiny gasps and moans escape both our lips as the kiss escalates, Ningguang slowly opens her mouth allowing my tongue to enter, our saliva exchange and our tongues swirl and dance, we both pull apart moments later panting heavily. I lick my fingers and shove my index and middle finger up her hole going in and out slowly at first but soon increasing the speed, her body jolts as her back arches a little, she begins to moan heavily "Mnn~...ngh~...nya~...mmf..~" a small smile spreads across my face as her moans meet my ears, "m-more Beidou..." she says through hitched breaths, I give her a smug grin, "beg for it~" she drops to her knees and looks up at me with glittering eyes, she puts her hands together "please mommy...I beg you...I want more, I want you so bad..." I pick her up and place her on the bed, "good girl~" I begin to leave bite marks all over her body, on her neck, shoulders, waist, thighs, and a few on her ass. "Aah...good"I fumble in her drawers and pull out a vibrator, I turn on on maximum and shove it into her ass, "Ah~!!" she jolts again, her white hair whipping my waist. She begins shaking uncontrollably, "Aahhh~" I begin moving the vibrator in and out, in and out. "B-Beidou..." I pull the vibrator out and caress her vagina gently, I push my fingers into her hole again feeling her body fluids squelch whenever my fingers move. 

A rich red blush stains her cheeks as sweat trickle down our faces making our bodies a lot more stickier, she slides a thigh between my legs and applies some pressure, a surge of pleasure washes through my body as I whine gently in delight, she grins smugly and applies more pressure, "ah!" I dig my nails into her shoulders as the sudden increase in pressure catches me off guard. Ningguang removes her thigh and kisses me again, I let the warm and gentle feeling melt my soul as I give into her kiss.  I break the kiss and pant heavily,"W-Warm bath?" she says quietly, I nod. She drapes a bathrobe around me as we enter the bathroom, she turns the hot water tap on and adds essential oils, petals and soap. I slowly lower myself into the tub and almost instantly my body relaxes, I spread out my arms and legs like a starfish as I let the warm water and soothing smells take over my soul. Mm, I love her so much. She joins me in the bath, "this is nice after such a wild 'evening delight'" she says looking at me sideways, I scooch over and sit on the lap, "indeed my ningning~" we relax in the tub in total bliss until the waters temperature slowly drops down. I wipe myself dry and change back into my clothes, Ningguang follows shortly after. "I'll...get back to the Alcor" I say softly and places a gentle kiss on her lips, as I turn away I feel a small tug on my arm, "stay with me tonight~" she says in a desperate manner. I remove my shoes and climb into her huge queen sized bed with her, I rest an arm around her waist as I bury my face into her neck, "goodnight my love" she says quietly, "goodnight~". I take in the scent of lavender and chamomile before drifting off into a sea of dreams. At about 4AM, my eyes fly open again, gazing up at the ceiling, the moonlight peeks into the room from a small gap in the curtain, I gently hold Ningguang closer to myself, I'm so lucky...to have her in my life, I love her.