1

"I don't care how you do it, I want Gus' f-cking head on my table by the time I come in the morning," I spat with venom dripping off every word.

"Yes boss," my so called 'trained assassins' muttered.

"Now get the f-ck out my office," I spat.

They nod meekly and walked out without a word.

I sent them on a simple job, yet they fail me. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Scar," that familiar black hair girl walked into my office.

"Yes Jinx," I muttered nonchalantly.

"We've got problems Scar," she sighed.

"What kind of problems?" I asked angrily.

"The police had a drug bust on one of our warehouse. They got two of our men," She stated.

I groaned out in frustration. "Who was in charge of that job?" I asked.

"Jackson," she said.

"That son of a b-tch. I seriously can't have faith in any of my guys anymore." I vitriolically said.

I got up without another word and walked out my office leaving her there. I walked through the halls of my main warehouse spotting that ridiculous buzz cut.

"Jackson!" I roared.

His eyes widened at my cold glare. Then again when were these pathetic low lives not afraid of me.

"Come with me son," I smiled.

His expression changed from fear to confused then to happiness. I threw my arm around his shoulder bringing him closer to me.

I tugged at the tie that lazed my neck. The heat began to roll off the walls.

"Guess what I heard today," I smirked.

"Wh- what is that boss," he stuttered.

"I put you in charge of one of the biggest deals," I chuckled without humor. "But you made the police got the best of you," I laughed and moved from his side.

Fear evidently plastered on his face. "Boss I-" I cut him off by pulling out my gun.

"You made us loose millions of dollars, Jackson," I spat his name with spite.

"Guess what," I laughed.

"What boss?" He watched my gun.

"I don't like loosing money," I smiled and shot him between his eyes.

The gunshot ricochet off the walls. Everyone in the hall watched as his limp body fell to the floor.

I raised my hand and snapped my fingers signalling to my men to take him away.

I walked away from the halls and walked back into my office with one thing on my mind.

'How do I get my boys out of this!'

"Jinx, get me a lawyer now," I screamed at her.

She scowled and walked out my office.

I really need to get my anger in check. I killed one of my best men, because of something so silly as four million.

I ran my hand through my short black hair. I fixed my blue tie to match my black and blue suit.

"Scar, the lawyer will be here in two hours," Jinx said.

I nod and sat at my desk, letting my plague of emotions plummet out of existence.

Throughout the years this was my routine. I'll think about my fucked up life, get angry, then bury myself in paper work. It worked for the ten years I was in this business. Everyone knew once I was doing paper work, my mood was evident. Sometimes I felt pity for my goons. They never knew when I'll strike at them. Maybe that's what made me a good gang leader. Knowing that nothing can falter your emotions.