Her eyes that once held a lot of love for me were now ice cold. There was no longer any sign that she once loved me but what she said did not just hurt me but confused me as well.

"What I did to Jana?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

I spun around to look for said young girl but once I did, she wasn't there anymore. This only made my confusion worse. Seconds ago she was still there.

"Ale, what did you" but once I turned to face her again, she too was gone.

"Ale, where are you?" I spun around a couple of times, completely confused, looking for my two friends but it was like they had vanished into thin air.

I closed my eyes to try to stop my head from spinning. What did Ale mean? Where did they go? When I opened my eyes again, I was no longer in the hallways of the Barcelona training facilities. Instead I was in a church.

"What the?" With confusion written all over my face, I looked around. The church was filled with a lot of people, all dressed in black, sad expressions on everyone's faces.

It seemed that I was at a funeral. I turned around and confirmed my thoughts when I saw a beautiful casket standing at the end of the aisle. For some reason my body went numb when my eyes roamed over the wooden thing.

I squinted at the picture frame, standing on top of the casket surrounded with the most beautiful flowers, trying to make out who's funeral it was but my blood ran cold when I recognized who it was.

"No." I breathed out in shock. This couldn't be true. My heart shattered into millions of pieces. It felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Dear friends and family," The priest made me jump and grabbed my attention.

"we're gathered here today, to say goodbye to the young and beautiful soul Jana Fernandez was and who was sadly taken away from us too soon." If there was any chance that I was wrong or that it was the wrong picture, all my hopes were now crushed by hearing the priest ramble on.

The wind had gotten knocked out of me and my heart dropped. I looked to my right and saw Mapi staring straight ahead with a solemn expression while tears were streaming down her face.

"Mapi, what's going on? What happened?" I rushed to the defender and begged her to tell me that this was just a sick joke but that never happened.

I wasn't prepared for the look she gave me once she looked at me. The defender looked pale, her eyes were bloodshot red, no doubt from crying and her hair was a mess.

"Really Eleanore? After everything, you ask what happened?" She spat my way and gave me a shove, making me stumble back a bit.

"You! You happened! You're the reason she's dead and you dare come here asking what happened?" Mapi repeated, her finger poking into my chest. With each poke I felt myself break even more.

"What? Mapi I" I tried to reason with her, to prove to her it wasn't my fault but before I could, she cut me off.

"No, save it. You've done enough." She spat.

My heart broke at Mapi's words. I turned away from the defender, there was no use in trying to change her mind. With a shaky breath I approached the casket.

Slowly I placed my hand on it. It felt smooth but cold under my hands and suddenly I was hit by an indescribable feeling. Guild and grief consumed me causing tears in my eyes to well up.

"Murder, murder, murder, murder." The people around me got up from their places and started chanting. My teammates on the front row, even my national teammates were there as were my family and Arsenal teammates.