The One (P3)

Warnings - trying not to cheat, going against therapists ideas, dirty talk, hands free orgasm

I bravely knocked on Timothée's door. I sighed in relief when it opened. He stared at me for a moment, and then he was pulling me into a hug.

"Sorry," he said into my ear. He smelled like rose petals and cigars. "I just had to feel that you were real.

"I'm real," I whispered to him.

"Come in," he said graciously. His apartment was really nice.

"My therapist told me I shouldn't come here," I said honestly.

"Well, I'm glad you aren't a rule follower," he winked, and my core went molten. "Now, come sit, I want to know everything about you."

We talked for hours, until the sun was going down. I felt like I'd known him forever. I'd already memorized his mannerisms, his quirks, and most used words.

"I should probably be going," I said.

"No, please, stay the night, I can't bear to see you walk out that door right now," he begged.

"O-Okay, I'll need something to sleep in," I said shakily.

"I'll get you one of my shirts," he grinned, and I liked the idea of wearing his things.

I changed into what I was going to wear to bed. He was in his pajamas when I came out of the bathroom. We got into bed and laid face to face, and his breath washed over me.

"I've never wanted someone so bad in my entire life," he whispered to me. "I'm on fire for you, I can't even tell you how hard my cock is right now."

My breath hitched at his filthy words. I bit my lip.

"Don't do that," he begged.

"We can't do anything, we'll be cheating," I said softly.

"How about this, just talk to me, I'll do all the rest."

"You think you could cum just from that?" I asked.

"I could cum from just putting my tip inside you right now. I won't even touch myself," he promised.

"Th-that could work," I stuttered. "I can't help if you cum while I'm talking."

"No, you can't," he assured me.

He took off his boxers, which was all he was in.

"Fuck, you're big," I told him.

"I wish I could give it to you," he sighed.

"What should I say?" I asked.

"Tell me what you wished we could do, just describing something isn't cheating, you can even use pronouns instead of you and Timothée," he said.

"That makes sense," I shuddered. I watched his cock as I began to speak.

"First, I'd want him to kiss me. I want to feel his perfect lips on mine," I explained.

"Just like that," he groaned and began to thrust into the air.

"Then I'd want his mouth in other places. I'd want his lips to ravish my body. I'd want him to rip off my clothes with no cares except for what is under them."

"Oh, yeah, fuck," he said, and I watched precum dribble down his dick. I wished I could lick it off, but I restrained myself.

"I'd want his lips on my cunt, and I'd want him to give it the best make out of its life. Then I'd want to suck him off, but I think he'd be too needy."

"Damn right I would," he panted.

"Then I'd take his cock inside me slowly, because it's so damn big. Once he's inside, he can't help but cum immediately," I said, my body tingly with the idea of me being that desirable to someone, I hadn't even came the first time Theo and I had sex.

"Oh, oh, I'm close," he whined. "Move closer so I can feel your breath on my neck."

"Then he'd move, and fuck his cum deeper inside me. He'd go so fast and I would be moaning his name as he raced me to the edge of orgasm."

"More, more!" He whimpered, hips snapping upward, as he fucked an imaginary me.

"Then, he'd suck on my nipples, and I'd be overcome by the best orgasm I'd ever had. He would cum next, shooting an ungodly amount of cum into me," I said, wishing I could touch myself.

"I'm cumming!" He screamed, and he arched off the bed as his cum shot into the air. Rope after rope coated his abdomen.

"Oh thank you," he cried.

"Fuck, you came a lot," I said, rubbing my thighs together, sleep was going to be impossible.

"Ohhh ho ho," he had tears in his eyes. "I wish it was all inside you."