My Best Frend's Father (Bonus 1)

Info - age gap, best friends dad, pregnancy anger, starting over, unprotected sex, mentions of past toxic relationship, old jokes, pregnancy sex, mentions of abortion, calling partner daddy, calling partner mommy, crying during sex, cock warming

"I'm pregnant," I said for the fifth time.

"You're not, I'm too old," he said quickly.

"As I've said before YOU AREN'T EVEN FORTY FIVE!" I said. "I mean If you want me to abort, just admit it."

"Abort? Angel, baby, Mon amour!" He crowed, pulling me to him. Monica had let me move in with them. We kept the PDA non existent around her. One night, we'd gotten some weed and I admitted Timothée and I had been attracted since day one. I was so worried when she'd been so kind. I knew she'd be horrified I carried her half sibling. Imagine your friend saying she was pregnant with your dad's baby?

"I just want to be with you. I want it all. Why does it have to have boundaries? Just because you're older than me? We've been together two years. I've lived here for a year and a half."

"I'm happy, I don't know what you're talking about," he said pleasantly.

"You know how weirded out people will be," I snapped.

"I love this," he smiled and I was shocked. "You're grumpy because you're pregnant, I love it. And don't pretend, I know what the baby anger looks like."

"Maybe," I said, already giving over to him.

"You're so sexy, you wanted to get pregnant sweetie. We were half trying. I hardly ever wore a condom and you hardly took your birth Control."

"I know, and I do love you, but Monica. She'll have a sibling so young." I began to sob.

"I've talked to her," he said quietly.

"You did?" I demanded.

"Look, she really wants a sibling," he said to preface.

"Not from her best friend!"

"Anger, oh pregnancy anger, such a precious thing," he sang.

"You aren't taking me seriously," I pouted.

"Yes I am. She doesn't care baby. I asked her like I said. She knows we're together, she couldn't have expected I meant anyone else," he chuckled.

"So you want it, and she wants it?" I asked.

"More like I'm overjoyed! Look at my baby, giving me a start over. I'm so excited to be a dad again. I miss when Monica was a baby," he swooned.

"Okay, I'm very happy you're excited, but please don't mention Monica being a baby," I begged.

"I'm sorry, it won't be the same. I won't propose to you out of duty. We won't fight so bad the baby screams. We'll be so happy," he said, pulling my hands to him and kissing them sweetly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize how much this would mean to you. I didn't mean to be so harsh," I said, climbing into his lap.

"Don't worry about it," he said and grasped my hips. He kissed me deeply.

"I love you much, thank you for seducing me that night. Thank you for not letting me give up on us. Thank you for being amazing and carrying our child," he said, nuzzling noses with me. I gulped back tears, and smiled at him.

"And thank you youngin," he said putting on a warbly, ancient voice. "For giving an old man a smile one, last, time," he let his voice fade and shut his eyes. I smacked his chest lightly.

"I'm getting really sick of the old man jokes," I snapped.

"I'm sorry Mon amour," he chuckled. "Want me to show you how young and spry I really am?" His voice was low and sexy.

"Yes, daddy," I winked.

"Oh you're in for it now," he laughed and kissed me with a nearly bruising passion. He gripped my hips tightly before laying me down on the couch. He added tongue to the kiss so it was languid and sexy and wet. He pulled off my legging.

"I can't believe how lucky I am to have a second chance," he whispered in my ear. He pulled down his pajama pants. He entered me slowly.

"You tell me absolutely anything you need during the pregnancy, I want to spoil you rotten," he said, kissing my neck as he began to rock into me.

"I will," I said, kissing all over his face.

"I hope you're someone who gets horny when they're pregnant, because watching you grow is going to be insanely sexy," he moaned. I gasped and clawed his back.

"That's right mommy, mark me up," he chuckled.

"Oh, fuck, Timothée, I don't know if I could get anymore horny for you. I want it all the damn time," I whimpered. He stretched me like no one ever had. The way his hips moved so fast was delectable.

"Oh, I can't wait to buy you your cravings, and massage your feet, and feel the baby kick, and help you tie your shoes," he said dreamily.

"You are really excited huh?" I asked shakily.

"Very! I want to experience it all again, but with the right person," he said and kissed me. Tears spilled from my eyes.

"I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?" he asked, hips stilling.

"No, something right," I sniffed. "I feel stupid."

"Don't, I love you so much," he said lovingly. Soon I was near the edge. It would be so nice to not have to worry about the pill or protection. I cried his name and he spilled into me. I treasured the intimacy.

"I'm staying inside you until I absolutely have to pull out," he sighed happily.

"Good," I said kissing the top of his head. I was so damn lucky.