Fanboy (P2)

Info - masturbation, obsession, Timmy's pov, dirty fanfics

It had started so innocent, hadn't it? She had been pretty and now she was all consuming. She was my world and I wasn't sorry about it all. Maybe I'd be embarrassed later, but now all I could do was think of her, stalk her socials, and imagine. I was planning on maybe shooting her a tweet. She didn't follow me so I couldn't slide into anything. I had followed her, and the internet was buzzing about it.

The part I was a bit embarrassed about was the part I was doing right now. I had my cock in my hand, and I was looking at a picture of her from a particularly nice photo shoot. I accidentally pressed the link on Google images and I sat up so fast I nearly fell off the bed. Fanfiction, she had fanfiction!

What was smut? Did that mean anything sexual? I had to know. It did, and my jaw dropped open at some of the filth I was reading. Before I knew it I'd exploded all over myself, cum even getting on my phone screen. Fuck, she was just so sexy I couldn't stand it.

A notification dinged on my phone. She'd followed me! What did I do? What did I say?

"Hey, just wanted to say I just got into your work and it's phenomenal, will you be at the Oscars next week? I'd love to meet."

I back spaced and retyped over and over. This was my shot. I couldn't mess this up. I hit send and waited.