My Step Brother, Timothee (P9)

Info - step siblings, oral (female receiving), expensive gifts, secret relationship, forbidden love

"Timothée, fuck," I sighed as he finished eating me out. I felt incredible.

"Five times," he said with a crazy grin. "I made you come five times, did Jake ever do that for you?" He asked cockily.

"Never," I moaned.

"I have something for you by the way," he said and crawled up onto the bed with me. He kissed my forehead and caressed my cheek.

"I'm so glad I met you," he said. He leaned down and gently kissed me. I sighed into the kiss. He tasted like me but I didn't mind.

"Here," he pulled out a small box. I opened it and gasped.

"Timmy, it's gorgeous, but, fuck!" I screamed because I saw the price tag.

"Oops," he said and hurriedly peeled it off, cheeks red.

"You bought me a three hundred and fifty dollar necklace?"

"Yeah," he said in a soft voice.

"Oh you," I said and nuzzled my nose with his before pushing him down and kissing all over his face.

"I love you," he gasped. I stopped my actions and looked at him.

"You do?"

"Yeah," he said, nervously biting the inside of his cheek.

"Well, I love you too," I said, and kissed him slowly. He moaned happily into my lips and wrapped his arms around me. I clutched the necklace in my hand.

"Let me put it on you gorgeous," he smiled. I pulled my hair back so he could help me.

"Do you think we have to tell them?" I asked quietly.

"I don't want to," he said.

"I-I feel like we should, before the wedding because I don't want to lose you. I know this is crazy, but you feel like it for me," I said to him. He spun me so I was in front of him.

"Really," he asked and clutched my hands. "You want me forever?"

"Yes, I do," I nodded. "I know it's -"

"Don't finish, it's not anything but beautiful, fuck y/n, no one has ever wanted me forever, not even my parents," he said with teary eyes.

"I adore you Timothée, but we have to tell them," I said desperately.

"You're right," he nodded. I took his hand and we walked out to where my mom and his father sat at the table.

"Mom, Andrew, Timothée and I are in love."