Interrupted (P9)

Info - mentions of mania, mentions of manipulation, mentions of self hate, big family, mentions of lactation fetish cock warming and cream pies, psych ward, fingering, handjob/cumming in boxers, pressing charges, vasectomy, crying, toxic family, mentions of masturbation, crying

"I'm so sorry Timmy, I can't believe I thought all those lies were true," I sobbed into his shirt.

He removed himself from me carefully and put the flowers on my bedside table. Then he looked at me and took my face in his hands.

"My love, my wife, mother of my soon to be seven children," he said and placed one hand on my stomach.

"I do not say this to make you feel guilty, but hearing the way you spoke about yourself in your confession to me made me want to tear something apart. You are gorgeous, wise, funny, strong, interesting, talented, and everything I've ever wanted and more. I prefer your body, with its stretch marks and signs of carrying OUR children more than any model, actress, or person on this earth. Never strive for a certain body when you have the most lovely one already. Nights with you just talking and laughing are valued above any premieres and award shows I've attended. I love acting, but I love you and our family more, if the only role I ever play again is the starring role of Y/N Chalamet's husband, I will be more than satisfied. Hell, I got lucky and you pulled me back for a cameo in y/n Chalamet's baby daddy."

I loved him so much because he was making me cry, swoon, and laugh all at once. Hearing his words was so comforting. Of course now that I was recovering I knew all this, but I was so happy to hear it anyway.

"You have the starring role in my whole life, ever since, fuck, even before I spilled coffee on you. I guess I never asked you if it burned you," I said with a laugh.

"A little, but every time I looked at the red mark I smiled and thought of the adorable girl I met."

"Are the orderlies watching?" I whispered.

"Probably not, I'm a celebrity baby," he winked.

"Good, come in the bed with me," I said and he immediately obliged and crawled in with me. He was kissing my forehead and playing with my hair. I was brought back to the night on his parents porch swing. I was crying because my father had called me when Nicole had posted a picture of Timothée and I kissing. He'd torn me to shreds, saying I was a fame whore. Timothée had been so touchy, braiding and unbraiding my hair, hands flittering over my sides. Then he'd proposed in a quiet voice like he was afraid I'd reject him.

"I missed you like you wouldn't believe. Did you miss me?"

"Did I miss you?" I scoffed.

"Well I don't know, your mind was all over the place, I wasn't sure," he said sheepishly.

"Timmy," I said earnestly.

"You calling me that again is enough to make me faint and pop a boner at the same time," he confessed and I kissed him for a moment.

"I've never been so tired in my whole life," I confessed.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I could take care of the kids. I could do chores. But baby, resisting you? It took so much will power and delusion. All those fucking times I told you I was too tired for sex, all I wanted to do was make love to you over and over again, with cream pies and cock warming and milk drinking and everything we both love."

"Mon amour, I hate her, I know you said not to but I want to press charges so bad. I found out she's done this before, to other relationships. She convinces the wife to leave and milks the husband for money."

"I hate her too. She stole healing from me, she tried to take you, only you were so strong," I said as I kissed his cheeks.

"I'm loyal to you until the end. I've always meant until death do us part, but a secret part of me hopes if there's a life after this one, I'll find you there too," he confessed.

"How?" I choked up for a moment. "How did I get so damn lucky. You're the most loyal, beautiful, intelligent, wonderful man I've ever met."

"Better than Louis Tomlinson? The first man to ever make you come?" He asked, tickling me.

"Yes, eons better, oh Timothée Hal Chalamet, I'm so desperately in love with you. I want to come home," I said and pressed my head against his shoulder.

"I want you home too, the kids ask for you all the time," he whispered.

"About the baby," I hedged.

"I want them, I'll get a vasectomy after because it seems like I'm not shooting blanks anytime soon, but I want the baby. I want another one," he said quickly.

"Then we match," I said adoringly.

"You know, sometimes I think about the things you said. I don't think I would've been happy to get someone else pregnant so many times," he mused.

"But with me?"

"I'm elated at how many times I've gotten you pregnant Mon amour, I'm oddly...proud of myself I suppose. I love our big family. I love seeing you round with the love we share. I told you, you being pregnant is such a special thing to me."

"Oh Timmy, I really love you so much," I said.

"I miss the taste of you, what do you think we could get away with?" He asked, breath hot and desperate.

"I think you could finger me and we'd be safe," I whispered. "I know it isn't nearly enough-"

"It'll do splendidly, especially if you rub me over my pants," he said. My hand went to his hard on like we were young again. His fingers slipped beneath the blankets and he hissed as his digits entered me. Slowly he pumped in and out, curling. I squeezed and rubbed his twitching cock.

"You gonna cum in your boxers like you did in our early days," I teased him.

"Oh don't tease, I'll finish too fast, you know that," he said, and kissed me heartily.

"Five more minutes!" Said an orderly.

"Almost like a challenge," he purred in my ear, and began to move his digits faster in my wetness.

"S-sorry," I hiccuped as I plunged my hand down his boxers and he moaned. "Need to actually feel you, to feel my husbands aching cock."

"I love you talking that way," he whimpered and his fingers curled again. I launched into orgasm. I panted as the feeling absolutely overwhelmed me. I arched off the bed and felt Timothée's eyes on me. He was next, erupting all over my hand. I quickly took out my hand to lick up his offering.

"I love you so much," he panted.

"I love you too," I said and kissed him until the orderly cut us off.

With Timothée's help it didn't take long for me to leave the hospital. We did press charges on Nikki. The kids were all elated to see me and elated to know I was pregnant again. Timothée got the vasectomy as planned, but was incredibly eager for the new bundle of life growing inside me.