Broken

Rosemee p.o.v.

I can't believe I gave in. 

I caved.

did the unthinkable for the unforgivable.

and yet i still did it. 

you idiot! how stupid could you be? i thought.

but to see him like this. so heartbroken. so vulnerable. so sad, I couldn't bare it.

"whoa hold on Rosie, you can't be seriouse!" Dylan yells at me. " do you not remember what he did to you? do you not remember the tears you just cried?" he continues.

"Dylan you need to calm down." Emma says putting her hand on his shoulder.

"No!" he shouts making emma jump. "do you not remember who stood by you?  who held you? who waited for you? who layed by you? who cared for you? who actually loved you?" he says. his voice getting louder and louder. "I did all those things Rosie! I did!"

"I  know you did." i say calmly.

"No! No you don't! Rosie I loved you. more than he ever could in a life time! and you go ahead and choose him, him the one who made you sit here crying, over me, the one who sat with you and held you." he says.

"dylan" i whisper.

"no rosemee. I can't just sit on the sidelines and watch you waste your life with that pathetic son of a bitch! I just won't do that!" he yells walking towards the door. 

"don't leave" I say my voice cracking.

"give me one good reason!" he says turning towards me, with one hand on the door.

I couldn't think. i wanted him to stay but I couldn't say why. i needed him. my bestfriend. but if he sayed seth would kill him.

" that's what i thought." he says after a moment. 

he opens the door and turns towards me one last time. his eyes were dark and broken. then he tuns around shaking his head and walks out into the rain. into the darkness. 

I felt my heart drop.

my eyes filled with fresh tears.

I had just lost my bestfriend. a part of me that I would never get back. 

"dylan" i yell as I run out into the rain. " dylan!" i repeat into the darkness. but i knew he was gone. like Leo and Stella and my mother. he was gone. 

and he would never look at me the same way again.

sooo like heyy guys! wow like over 3,000 reads. thats alot! omg i love all my readers! thanks for reading! without you this story would be like dust. just there.

anyways sorry for the short chapter i haven"t been able to be on kuz of school work nd stuff like that.

 so what do you guys think of Rosemee's decision? like I said i'd really love to hear from you guys. nd thanks to the two people that commented! now i know two of you don't hate me!

well thanks again guys i love ya! and if you have any inspireing song for this story just tell me kuz I would love to have a teenage conffesions playlist!

well love ya pandas or unicorns or penguins or what ever you are!

Dmarie ;)