the things we do for love

I'm running. I keep running. My lungs gasping for air. My legs pushing me foward. I could feel myself slowing down.

No i have to keep going. She was close. She was practically right behind me.

"oh you can't run forever Little Rosie" her voice of pure evil. I sped up.

"where's your beloved Seth now honey?"

My mind instantly switches to protecting Seth.

Where is he?

I hear a bloody agonizing scream!

"SETH!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"SETH!!!!" I repeat agian.

I turn around and around looking for him. Over and over the scream rattling my eardrums. I finally figure out the direction its coming from and head towards it.

"Seth!!!" I yell. But there was no scream. Not even a breathe.

"Seth!!" I cry.

Nothing. Absolute silence.

I rocket up from my bed.

"Bad dream again?" Dylan asks.

i nodd.

He takes me in his warm embrace and i instantly feel comeforted.

"its ok it was only a dream" he whispers in my ear as I sob into his shirt.

Just then my door bursts open. Making both me and Dylan jump.

"Rosemee why is he here?" My father asks.

"it's not what you think daddy!" I try to explain. But he cuts me off.

"i don't want to hear it Rosemee. You are not to see him again." My father shouts turning to Dylan. "out!" He yells. Dylan instantly shoots up and sprints out of the door.

"i thought we had an agreement Rosemee." My father says.

"there was no agreement Daddy" i say to him.

"tell me Rosemee, am i a good father? Are my rules reasonable? Are my requests too much to ask?" He asks me.

"no sir." I say.

"then why break my rules?" He says.

*************************************************

"it looks horrible!" I say to Lexi.

"oh come on its not that bad" lexi replies.

I look in the mirror.

"come on you look good blonde" Dylan says.

"its so short" i say.

"its hair Ro, it'll grow back" she says. "now here put these on" she says handing me a pair of green contacts.

"green?" I say.

"oh just put them in" she says annoyed.

"remind me Rosie, why are you running away?" Dylan says.

"i can't handle it anymore." I say.

"oh, well where are you going to go?" He asks.

"maybe if Seth recognizes me...." I trail off.

Dylan grabbs a pair of sissors.

"what in the world are you doing Dylan?" Lexi says.

"becomeing Spiderman." He replies "what does it look like im doing?"

Both lexi and i start cracking up. Ever since we were little Dylan had an obsession with Spiderman.

"don't cut your hair" i tell him.

"well I kind of have to if I'm gonna go with you." He explains.

"what?"

"c'mon rosie you really think I'd let you go alone." He says looking at me.

I have to admit he looked pretty sexy with short hair.

"i know I'm hot Rosie, but you don't have to drool" Dylan says.

"i was not drooling" i say looking away from him.

"what ever" he laughs rubbing the top of my head.

With two backpacks full of clothes and money, we head off to Earth.

Dylan

She was hot with blonde hair. Ugh why couldn't she have been my mate? I envied Seth, who ever he was. I wanted Rose so badly. It hurt to know that she would never want me that way.

I was in love with Rosemee.

And before Lucas, or Seth came into the picture she loved me to.

I'll always remember that night we changed from just friends to something more. It was beautiful just like her. That moment i was able to show her just how much i loved her.

But now i doubt she would even remember. Well she probably does because it was both our first time but still.

Anyways, I'm determined to keep her happy, even if that means she would be with someone els.

We made it to earth safely and got into a taxi. Rose gave the driver the address and we were off.

Its cute how she falls asleep on me. For the past four or five months I've snuck into her room and spent the night. To comfort her, or listen to her, or simply be with her.

Ugh there I go again. I swear I can't go a minute with out thinking about her.

What is wrong with me?

We turn the corner and i see a gigantic house with all the lights on. We pulk up the drive way.

"thaks" i say handing the driver the money i owed. "Rosie wake up we're here." I shake Rose awake.

"hmmm" she says sitting up. She's so cute when she's tired.

"c'mon " i say as she slowly wakes up.

I hear her gasp.she hops out the taxi and runs full speed towards an older woman.

I pick up the bag she dropped and head toward the porch.

"Dylan this is Emma, Emma tgis is my bestest friend in the world, Dylan. " she introduces. I shake Emma's hand.

"nice to meet you Dylan" she says.

"is Seth here?" Rose asks immediately.

"yeah" Emma laughs

"I'll show you to your room" Emma tells me.