she's my mate?

I must've been walking for hours. My legs ached and my sandals had been ripped off from when i shifted.

I never understood. it when i shift my cloths dont strech and rip like they're supposed to. The disappear and when i change back they reappear. Strange i know.

Then again i dont change into a normal werewolf. I change into an abnormally large hellhound.

I know its weird but still its me.

It was dark. Almost like midnight. And i was so tired.

Where am i?

Im starving too.

My head hurts from crying so much. I stopped crying a while ago. I just couldn't cry anymore. I was all cried out.

My dress was torn and stained by Leo's blood.

Leo. My little brother who died right in front of my eyes as i held him. Who i shouldve protected from the no good bastards.

I was weak and i seeked vengeance. And i would get it.

Finally after hours of walking i could see a foot path. It lead to a cute little house. It looked cozy.

Wait did I say little. This house was the opposite of little. As i got closer i could tell it was massive. It stood three stories high.

"who's there?" Someone calls out to me. Shining a light that almost blinded me. Im soo tired and my feet can't take it any longer.

"girl who are you" the boy repeats again. He walks over to me. I'm so tired i can't bare to stand any longer. I collapse to the floor as he reaches out to catch me.

*************************************

Seth

"where are they. They should be here by now." Clash quickly pacces the floor.

"calm down clash so Leo's a bit late it happens all the time." I say trying to calm him down.

Just the we heard a faint scream.

" stay here!" Clash tella me his Alpha tone forcing me to obey.

I sat on the poorch for hours waiting for Clash to come back.

"who's there" i yell seeing a person emerge from the woods to the right of the house. It wasn't Clash. The person was obviously a girl.

The sent she gave off was strong.

As she moved foward i saw her eyes they we're purple. The most gourgouse purple you'd ever see.

"Girl who are you?" I ask as i move towards her.

Suddenly she falls.

What the hell? I think. My fast reflexes catching her.

She was gourgouse.

Just as i touched her i felt a spark. I picked her up bridal style and carefully carried her to the house. My eyes not leaving her for a second.

My wolf was jumping in excitent as i carried her throught the door.

"seth!" Michel yells at me. Then runns to get my mother.

"oh. Oh my." My mother says as she emerges from the kitchen. " Seth take her to the sick room." She tells me.

My mother was the pack doctor so the entire first floor was her office.

I carry her to the sick room and carefully lie her on the bed.

"leo" i heard her whisper.

Did she say Leo?

************************************

I wake up to the sound of laughter. And the smell of bacon. As i walk down the stairs towards the kitchen i can hear not just my mother's laugh but someone els's.

" hey mom" i say walking in. My eyes fall upon the owner of the angelic laugh. Who was she?

"mate" my wolf said.

There's no way. I dont even know who she is and yet i cant help but feel like its my duty to care for her and protect her.

Her eyes, how they sparkeled. It was like we were the only two in the house.

"Seth!" My mother calls out breaking my trans.

" yes mother" i say my eyes still on the girl.

" i said stop drueling over Rosemee and start eating.

Rosemee. the name was perfect. Just like her. Wait Rosemee. The princess..i mean Leo's little sister?

" Rosemee?" I said.

"yup thats my name dont wear it out." She says. I can't help but smile.

"where's Leo?" I ask. Just as i speak the question Rosemee starts crying. What !no what did i say?

"Seth can i talk to you" my mother says pulling me into the sick room.

"Leo's dead" she whispered.

What no that can't be.

" Leo and Rosemee were attacked last night by vampires and...." She trailed off tears running down her face.

" who did this mom i promise you me and Clash will find them and kill who ever hurt my mate." The words slipped out of my mouth.

"honey, clash died as well protecting them." Just then my heaft dropped to the floor. Clash was the Alpha and my older brother.

"what no this can't be" i say trying to process the shit load of information i was just given.

"did you say mate?" My mother crying into my tshirt mumbled.

" yeah mom its Rosemee." I tell her. "Come" she says wiping her tears from her eyes and pulls me toward the living room where almost the entire pack sat around Rosemee.

I watched as my mate cryied into her palms.

She was hurting alot. I wanted to comfort her. So badly, but i didn't know what to say.

At last i put my arms around her as she hugged me back crying into my tshirt.