Hurt

Dear Mr. Manssen

We are very sorry to inform you that due to a specific accident, the pregnancy was terminated. We are very sorry for your loss. If you have any questions please contact us at the number attached.

Dr.Mariah Katreen

I must've read the letter a billion times. I just couldn't understand how it had happened. My child, our child was gone in a blink of an eye. I was supposed to be the loving father of our little girl or boy.

But i lost it.

My one chance is gone.

"Seth did you get the mail?" My mom asks walking into the kitchen. " whats wrong?" She says reading my emotions.

I hand her the letter.

"oh -oh my " she says sitting down in a chair.

"it came today" i say filling in the silence.

"im so sorry" she says standing up to hug me.

"i. I need to get out of here" i say pushing her off of me.

"oh ok" she says as i sprint out of the door. I run into the woods and strip down. The pain of shifting covered the pain of loosing my child and mate.

I ran as fast as i could. I didn't know where i was going and I didn't care. I just wanted to be gone.

'seth, seth its me McKenzie' McKenzie sends through our link.

'im not in the mood McKenzie' i snap.

'i know but sir is she coming back?' She sends.

'just leave me alone' i speed up loosing her in the dense trees.

Finally I'm offically alone. I stop running when i reach a cliff overlooking the ocean.

"Face it Seth you never had a chance with her" posiden's words continued to run through my mind. " don't you think she deserves better?" He asked. "she needs a strong husband to take care of her, not a child."

If only I had the chance to show him other wise. If only i was strong enough to tell him, to argue for her, to make him understand.

But he was right. I was a coward. Someone who didn't deserve such an amazing girl like Rose.

Still I couldn't believe she was gone.

We were expecting her to spend atleast more than three months. My mother had even registered her in my highschool.

If she was still here I would've had most of my classes with her.

But she's not.

It's starting to get dark so I decide to run back home. Don't need mom to worry abput me more than she needs.

I'm stopped in my tracks when i spot a woman, more beautiful than ever, she was no Rose, however.

"please Alpha, spare me." She cowered. why was she frightened. How did she know I was Alpha?

"i am Isstella, my brother Leonardo and my sister Rosemee." She said.

Wait could it be possible? Was this girl somehow relates to Rose. That's impossible, Rose told me that her sister had been killes the night her mother died.

But she did resemble Rose alot.

I motion to the house with my snout, me still being wolf.

"oh no I mustn't but I will soon, when the time is right." She said she turned and walked away gracefully. Like Rose.

*************************************

"oh come on it's just a party" McKenzie says. She's been trying to get me to dance for the last half hour.

The speakers blasting Goodtime by Carly rea jepsen and owl city. One of my favorite songs.

"what part of no don't you understand?" I ask her.

"the 'no' part duh" she says trying to be funny. "oh c'mon Seth, she's not coming back." She says.

"you don't know that" i snap.

"it's just a dance." She says.

"fine, just a dance and nothing more" i say as she leads me to a free spot.