i will get revenge

Rosemee

Ugh i wanted to tear her throat out so bad. But if i had changed who knows what would've happened. I walk into the room Emma let me stay in and grab my bow and quiver of arrows. Luckily Leo had sent most of y stuff before hand so i had everything i need already.

"I'm going out" i say walking past Seth.

"whoa not with out me." He said pulling my by my waist. His touch sending my heart on overdrive.

"you wanna see me kill little squirrels?" I ask.

"sure why not" Seth says.

*************************************

"how long till you actually find a squirel?" Seth says jokingly.

" as soon as you be quiet" i reply smiling.

"ouch" Seth says dramatically. " so uou ever gonna tell me what your mom was?" He asked.

"hmm?" I ask confused by his question.

" your mom you said she was i hybrid."

"oh yeah vampire and wolf." I say as i turn to him to see his surprise.

"thats a good combination." He says sarcastically.

"she was what you call, a town witch."i continue.

"the good one or the bad one?" He chimes in.

"you don't know much about witches do you?" I ask.

"just the ones in the Wizard of Oz."

"oh my Gods" i say shaking my head.

"haha what?" He asks standing right behind me.

"Nothing" i say.

"how bout we get back the party is gonna start soon and its getting dark." He says looking at his watch.

"how bout you go and I'll be in there in a half hour." I say letting an arrow fly and hit a bird.

"i thought you were hunting squirrels." He pulls me around to face him.

"i was but I....."

He interrupted me by taking my bow out of my hand and set it down. I use my vampire speed and peck him on the cheek. Before i know it we go into a mini make out session in the middle of the woods.

"hey Seth your mom wants you" Nick says. Causing us to break apart quickly.both of us gapsing and out of breath.

"did i interrupt something?" Nick asks.

"Ugh yeah."Seth says.

"race you to the house?"

"sure you run ill shift." Seth says accepting my challenge. He quickly shifts.

"you ready?" I ask. He nods his giant wolf head.

We both take off running. Me in the front of course. There is nothing faster than a vampire. Except me in wolf/ hell hound form.

i make it to the house first and hear a scream from the side.

"hello?" I say the only response is a scream.

I walk over to the scream when i see a girl about 13 in a pool of blood with a guy standing over her. He wasn't human or wolf.

I shift and attack him.

'who are you'i think jumping in him.

"no please princess don't hurt me i was only trying to help.

'give me one good reason i shouldn't tear you to bits'

"i know Scarlett i know her and i can stop her"

'i don't need your help'

"please be gentle" he said.

'gentle my ass' i think and well you know what happens. Vampire goes bye bye.

"Rose!" I hear Seth say

'shit' i walk over to the girl.

"good doggy" she says petting my forehead.

I sat next to her untill she drifted off. There was nothing els i could do but comfort her.

"what the hell?" Seth says

"what is that thing" Nick says. He turns to the girl. "oh no" he says picking her up.

I whimper. Her lifeless body resembled my brother.

I howl in pain not only of loosing my brother, but i seriously think the vampire bit me.

Im not kidding it hurt alot. I shift back into human form sobbing.

"Rose?" Seth says crouching down to me.

"i killed him" i say pointing to the vampire.

"it'll be ok" he says holding me.

I grab the matches i had taken from Leo the night he died, and stand up.

"Rose? What are you doing?" Seth asks.

"tell everyone to come and bring wood" i say picking up the vampire. "we're gonna have a bonfire"

"Rose your bleeding." Seth points out.

"it'll heal i say."