the burning of the enemy

Seth

The girl Rose found was Jacob's mate. Sure he flirted with other girls but he never really means it. He was always true to her. Jacob would be heart broken. I should've been there to protect her.

I am the Alpha now.

I had to stop slacking off or more of my pack would die.

We had about 300 in the pack and we need each and everyone.

"hey seth i heard the news are you ok?" My mother says rushing out. "where's Rosemee?"

"she took him to the back " i say. Walking to the back yard.

"hey mom call everyone we're having a bonfire." I tell her

"ok" she says

*************************************

"lets get the party started!" Michel yells from one side of the back yard.

I make my way through the crowd of people to Rose.

"hey baby" i hear some one say to Rose.

"oh umm hi." She says back.

"wanna dance?" An older boy from the pack asks her.

"oh i don't know" she says sending me a 'save me ' look.

" hey guys back off" i say protectively.

"hey man we're just trying to have some fun huh babe?" He looks at Rose.

"Seth!" McKenzie yells running towards me. " oh i just love this song come dance with me." She pulls me into an open space. She starts moving he hips swaying to the beat but my eyes are on Rose who is dancing with Jackson. One of the pack's players.

I admitt i was a player but i stopped when i became Beta.

The song Take you by Justin beiber was playing and i longed to dance with Rose.

When to my surprise i see her grinding on Jackson. I can see her eyeing McKenzie. Oh two can play at that game. We dance a little longer. The song seemed to be on repeat cause it seemed like forever.

Oh god guess what the next song was where there's Justin beiber there's bound to be one direction . However i really liked this song.

I move towards Rose leaving McKenzie dancing by herself.

The way Rose moved amazed me i couldn't take my eyes off her. She was mesmerizing.

"exscuse me can i have this dance?" I ask her.

"of course you can" she smiled.

*************************************

Rosemee

"i want you" he whispered in my ear his voice was husky.

We made our way from the party and to his room.

His hands roamed up and down my sides as he continually kissed me.

"Mark me" i whispered as we pulled apart. He carried me to his bed and laid me down. His hands snaked up my shirt and quickly unhooked my bra.

"Seth" i gasped looking to the open door.

"hmm" he said following my gaze

"ewww seriously Seth, lock your door next time" a little girl about 14 said.

"what the hell Perri what did i tell you."he said sitting up.

"is that her?" She said running towards me. "are you the princess?"

"the one and only" i reply.

"oh my god no way i can't believe your actually here!" She screams hugging me.

"uhh Rose this is my little sister Perri"

"nice to meet you Perri" i say.

"OMG is she..???" Perri trailed off.

"hah yeah Perri she's my mate" Seth says.

"anyways we're gonna start the bonfire." She informs us.

"oh ok we'll be down on a sec." I tell her.

" or we could stay here and finish where we left off" Seth says kissing my neck.

"lets go" i,say getting up and throwing on one of Seth's hoodies.

"you look good in my clothes" he says

"why thank you" i say curtsying.

*************************************

"ok Rosie considering you put this bonfire together you get to light it" Seth says holding me by waist.

I strike the match and throw it into the pile of wood that covered the vampire.

"this is for Leo!" I yell as the fire roars on. Higher and higher it grows.

"how bout we sing a song." Perri says to lighten the mood.

"ok what song?" A girl with long black hair says.

"rock me?" A blonde girl shouts.

"ugh not one direction!" The guys shout out.

"i remember when i met one direction. " whoops didn't mean for that to slip out.

"you met one direction the legendary Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam,and Louis?" Perri says.

"uhhhhhh yeah?" I say. "how bout that song?" I quickly change the subject.

" do you remember summer '09 wanna go back there every night just can't lie it was the best night of my life." The blonde girl said

"come on Rosie sing "Sethsaid when everyone looked at

Seth

" i dont sing" she said.

"oh really cause i remember Leo saying you were the best singer ever." I say.

"he must've lied to you." She said turning to me.

"either you sing or i stop buying Nutella." My mother said.

" i used to think that i was better alone." She started singing in perfect pitch.

"better alone." I repeated.

"why did i ever wanna let you go. Under the moon light as we stared at the sea the words you whispered i will akways believe." She finished. Leo was right Rose was the best singer in all of the universe.

The song continued and everyone jumped in. Giving Rose her solo parts of course.

I couldn't believe that the angel sitting next to me was my mate. The one i would spend the rest of my life with. She was just so.... So perfect