Breaking the news

My name is Rosemee Harres.

I am 16 years old with mid back length, wavy, black hair. I stand at about 5 foot 7 but my long legs make me look much taller than i am.

I have purple eyes and tan, sunkissed skin.up untill now i lived with my brother Leo and my father Posiden along with the other gods on Mount Olympus.

Why do i say up untill now? Simply because my no good father is sending me away. Says theres no use in keeping me locked up in my room for the rest of my life.

"Rose , you better be packing you leave tomorrow." My father yells knocking on my door.

"why do i have to go daddy?" I ask opening the door to let him in.

I was always a daddy's girl and my twin hated me for it. Its not my fault i can get what i was with just a snap of my fingers.

I am after all a princess.

"oh don't give me that look Hera says its good for you. When was the last time you went to the waternot on buissness?" He asked

I shrugged.

"besides there's nothing left for you here you belong on Earth." He continued "now get to sleep you have your last training session at 7 don't be late" he ordered exiting my room.

Oh great even Hera is on his side.

" hey Rosie" i heard something say from my window.

"Lexi, Dylan, what are you doing here?" Lexi and Dylan have been my very best friends since i first came here after my father found me wandering in the woods. Though they live here they spend their summers at Camp half-blood as counslers. Along with my half brother Percy Jackson and his girlfriend Annabeth Chase.

"we thought you needed a pick me up" Lexi said holding up a jar of nutella. My favroite.

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much" i tell them as they climb through my window.

"we're gonna miss you too Rosie." Dylan said taking my in his giant muscular arms.

Dylan was Lexi's cousin. He was about 6 foot 1 and was as tan as me. His mother was Aphrodite and his looks showed it. His eyes were ocean blue and his hair was as black as night.

Lexi however, didn't resemble him very much.she had greyish green eyes and blonde hair. Her mother was Athena.Her father and Dylan's father were brothers.

"lets not think about it and have some fun"Lexi said trying to lighten the mood.

" Lexi's right"i say "no use in having a pity party when you can go to an actuall party" I say.

They look at me like I'm crazy.

"you guys ready to party?" I ask.