Medical emergency. Part 7

Dr shepherd pov

After we have got no the shower. And my baby got dressed I told her I would meet her downstairs when I got my things for my office. I kiss you before I walked away. life is beginning to love again cuz finally I found where I belong this is home. and feels great to have my baby back in my arms . I walk
to my office and said to my medical assistant Jennifer . To have my appointment ready for tomorrow have a good evening see you in the morning Jennife

Jennifer see you in the morning Dr Shepard have a good evening and I will take care of all your appointments for tomorrow if you need anything just let me know oh by the way sir where is your address so I can get hold you if I need you an important situation seem I need to know where your phone number sir if need be.

Dr shepherd oh right right I live with Dr Mishaud . she's my girlfriend so that's where you can get hold of her residence you do have her residence in that in your book in case you need or anything in your computer system and that where I'll be

With that I left my office and walk downstairs to where my baby was waiting for me I saw here at the door and walked up to her and heal her hand let's go home baby I said

Pam yes. Let's get ready to leave to go home but before we go home we have to meet up with the boys down at the pub it's what we do every Wednesday it's a nice way to unwind after a long day of work don't worry though we all take turns in the designated driver. but you must be very careful when Harry is driving because he has such a Leadfoot that will never change I'm surprised he hasn't had a truck or Hummer booty yet. it's a good thing he keeps all his parking tickets paid.

anyway I think it is his turn to be the designated driver sometimes I wonder why we let him. most of the time in and Liam carpool to work .

Dr Shepard note to self never get in the car with Harry driving it's a risky business.. anyway for going to meet the boys down at the pub let's go be nice to have a timeout after a long day of work not have not been out in ages

Pam could be nice to have some time with the last night at the pub for you then baby . And I'm very happy to have you back by the way I love you.

Derek I'm glad to be back with you I miss you so much

I missed you too she said back to me damnit that thought in mind me and my baby made her way to the pub I hope that Luis is not so tipsy this time from what she tells me he sure knows how to knock them back I guess this would you get on the place wonder what sports games on this time but then again it is sports bar so he can have more than one type of thing playing on different TVs. I think I'm going to like living here this is new I can say I really have friends plus I have my baby back that's the most important thing right now I can honestly say pamela is the love of my life.

Zayn Malik pov

Me and the boys in perrie . were all at the pub we were just waiting on Pamela and Derek to show up. I can honestly say it's nice to have their back with the gang even though we haven't seen him in years. he didn't join our little group until college but if I recall I believe he was Louis's roomate . The funny thing though was him and Luis were total opposites I mean derek is going to hit the books lay low taking easy and spend time with Pam. Lewis on the other Han but always hit the parties let's just say he could read people under the table he was even in a fraternity if I remember the man was he a dumb jock sometimes. before Luis on the sports bar he was one of the best football players aroundtill he broke his ankle in four places . And the doctors told him he could not play football again because of his ankle injury was too severe and trust me it was a doctor he count on . The doctor was me I feel bad for Louis spirits that day .

Just as I was thinking all this a Pam and Derek showed up nice to see the gang all I had thought to myself.

Pam sorry we are late guys but there got held up an appointment for a few minutes but now that we're here let's have some fun what game is on tonight Luis do a favor and stop knocking . The tequila back like it's going out of style leave you alone in your next thing you know that kidney disease of yours will be taken over and was proud when I told you that you were we're clear that don't make me have to go at doctor on you.

Derek laughing his ass off holy f****** s*** B baby you still got that type of personality that I love so much . One of the many reasons I fell in love with you in the first place. (Kiss Pam) I love you

Niall Horan. you guys are so cute together you're going to give me and Zayn a run for our money is that right my babycakes

Zayn yes they are baby it about time we see Pam back to happy I want a good time selfs I joked laughing my ass off

Pam really really there buddy you know I can let loose when I got to be I mean the last time though that I really let loose with back of yours and Niall wedding I got so wasted. that you're not going to believe this Derek we did not plan this it was just one night it was a drunken hookup cuz it was a pleasure to me to know what was going on it was me and Luis just said I should be up front to you about that cuz that was like 6 years ago and there is nothing more and that to it he with perrie her now and that then I didn't have nobody when that happened I met my husband two years after that. but then he left me . Right back here I should be in your arms baby I love you Derek now and always.

Derek thanks for letting me know about that I didn't even know that was 6 years ago so they wouldn't have nothing to do all that with me and you now but I appreciate your honesty about that baby cuz it's good to be brought back into I'll be there after my wife left me. and end up getting the soul tipsy one night but I end up having a one night stand was one of the nurses that I work with the backed in New York City

Zayn wow all I have to say about that is for them to leave you guys what the hell were they f****** f****** f****** thinking do you think they have no brain cells left anyway let's get this party on the road nothing back of you okay one thing though who's the designated driver tonight.

Henry that would be mates

Louie holy f****** s*** Mr lead foot holy s*** we're going to die if Harry is the freaking designated driver I mean I can drive better than him half Blitz but thankfully I won't cuz I'm not that stupid just a figure of speech if you know what II wouldn't know how bad of a driver here he isd of I wouldn't know how bad of a driver

Perrie I would not know how bad of a driver Harry is because I've never drove with him he can't really be that bad

Niall we are talking Harry here you never want to be in the car with him when he is driving it's almost like he could put Jeff Gordon to shame .

I couldn't I couldn't help it I had to laugh at what my husband just said Niall was so right. he could turn the road and you the speedway in a matter of minutes that's just how bad of a driver Harry is I had to laugh at these thoughts I was having. later on though harry home which was a good thing cuz the rest of us were half Blitz I know one thing for sure though Pam really loose tonight I mean we have her drink that much is car our college days yes because saying that she's finally back to herself now that she has Derek back . the right now then I just got home with my hubby I'm going to take my niall to bed. And we're going to have some fun if you know what I mean .